Monday, January 28, 2008

Fat Fat Day..

Ok.. It's bad for my diet (if I have one) but today certainly one of the worst.. I had a Pringles as my breakfast.. and follow by a cake for lunch.. Then around 6pm I had Laksa.. Ok.. not so bad right? Then suddenly my lovely house mate want to cook.. Ok2, I had a difficulty to say no since I don't have to do anything but to eat.. She cook it simple but a complete dinner around 8pm..

Ikan bakar with sambal and Ikan Terubuk masin

Kailan goreng in sos tiram with terung rebus (ni kes malas nak guna byk pinggan la ni)

This is what we had for dinner.. well she is not the best cooker but the taste still good and I'm ok with simple dishes .. And more, I just eat, everything is prepared by my house mate, i mean everything.. i just wash my hand and have a nice time.. baik kan my house mate? ;-)

Then we watch Juara Lagu 2007.. It's nice coz Exstrange (betul ke eja ni?) menang! Yes! I'm not the big fan but mek Ti don't win anything.. so, it's good.. Hahaha.. Then, one of our friend came to our house to have a sleep over but, guess what? she came with.... my favorite thing in the world right now.. J-Co Donut!!! NOOOOO!!!!! I can't resist this.. Can I?

We already eat some.. It's my old me, always eat 1st and forget to snap2 pic..

I don't realize that my friend is a Man U supporter so, we watch ManU vs Spurs (FA Cup) live on Astro while eating donut (urghh.. very unhealthy).. Well, no doubt Man U win it (3-1) with C.Ronaldo name on the score sheet.. whatever, I like Man Utd but I always support opponent team from whatever other people support.. just to spice up I think so suddenly I don't want ManU to win.. Hahaha.. It just my bad.. but Man U win anyway and she's happy.. and I'm happy too. I just like to shout and complain to piss off my friend but after the game end.. I'm happy ManU win. hehehe.. and we all happy..

Ok, it's late already and I have to go to work tomorrow but I can't sleep now. Not yet. I have to watch Barca game at 1.55am. Athletic Bilboa vs FC Barcelona! It's an away game and Barca don't do so well on away game.. I just hope they play better and stop this away game curse..

Visca El Barca!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nak nangis aku tgk donut tu saira..
ko ada simpan tak utk ku barang seketul dua donut itu..or ko makan semua...huwaa...nak donut..next time kalau ko pi beli belikan akak yer..hehehhe.
baik hatinya kawan mu itu....

Saira said...

ada.. i boleh kasi u.. nanti i bawak yang color pink tu ek.. esok.. yg tu je yg ada lagi i rasa.. don't worry.. i call u tomorrow ok..