Wednesday, January 02, 2008

I Am Tired! ( I don't think this is the right title anyway)

Isn't I said I love 2008 in the previous post? I'm absolutely had spoiled it. I don't have a good start this year. And I am tired, I mean really tired.. Right now. At this moment.

I just watched Oprah about happiness. There are actually a research about happiness in London. They (the expert) say that we don't have to pursue happiness from outside because happiness is inside you.. You have to find the happiness inside your heart and pursue it.. (something like that la) And one of the guess (the happy person) said that happiness is not about how successful you are but how significant you are to people around you.. Well I agree.

But honestly, I still don't understand happiness. It is too subjective to study and I wonder, the people who 'study' happiness, are they happy? And happiness for me is always in unstable mode.. Isn't our hormone take a big part on deciding that? Knowing that, we all know how unstable our hormone are.

Conclusion.. I hate it when people tried to define happiness. Please don't. It's pretentious. We all trying to be happy and don't measure it like a study of physics.. unless when we can actually come out with some kind of data or statistic which it can't never be.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

eja betul2... "guest" not "guess".
anw, why dont u take a quiz on this matter... i think at blogthings they have a quiz titled 'how happy u r' or something like that. happy or not, life goes on...

Saira said...

I perasan pasal guess tu tapi terlupa nak betulkan.. hehehe.. that moment waktu tulih post ni, i think i'm feeling blues.. so, nyampah lak kat topik oprah tu.. everything seems so pretentious..