Friday, January 04, 2008

Once In The Blue Moon (Not a right title, right?)


You Should Go to Grad School

Grad school definitely isn't for everyone, but it looks like it's for you.

You have a pretty good idea of what you want to study - and how it will further your career.

So go ahead and go for it! You're ready to be a PhD.
Should You Go To Grad School?

Isn't it great? I should go to grad school.. What should I say.. I will go. Everyone knows that I will go and if I don't go, I will probably not be able to face anyone in my circle of life. Hahaha.. Crazy!

Actually, I'm doing it again! I play around.. I'm too lazy to study or to work. I should take a leave today. I don't feel comfortable right now.. I feel like to go out and eat an expensive dinner/meal and buy an expensive things right now just to satisfy myself.. maybe to make myself feel better even though I'm not in a bad shape at the moment. I just feel that I need to do something! Oh, maybe I should go watching midnight movie or something. Maybe I just feel terrible for wasting my time and it makes me want to wasting more times. I have a very bad logic on how to fix my life.

I should be a celebrity... Lalalalala...

No comments: