Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Let Sweat Girls!

I felt so tired today... No energy at all. I blame the caffeine. I thought I need caffeine but after a cup of nescafe, I still felt so very tired. Ok.. maybe it's because I don't eat breakfast.. that's why. So, we go out to lunch at Pizza Hut. I don't really want to eat at Pizza Hut actually, it just because we go out with a senior colleague and I think Pizza Hut has a relax environment.. so, we can have a comfortable lunch..

I eat this.. Baked Cheese Rice
(I know, it's not very healthy.. I just never eat this b4, so I try it)


Back from lunch, I still felt this energy drain.. Urghh, then I think.. Is it because I'm getting older? Nah.. it couldn't be the reason. I refuse to believe it. I'm not that old. Ok2.. I know it! It is because of the lack of exercise. It must be it! Lately, I don't do any exercise.. No more jogging, no more gim and no more sweat activity.. So... YES! My Dance Pad! It felt soooo lonnnggg... I stop play DDR since last November I guess.. maybe I already lost my skill.. Go Go Dance Dance Revolution!!

The game sample!
(This game is the only reason why I bought my PS2.. It's so fun and healthy!)


My PS2 Dance Pad!
I have 2 of this.. so I can compete the game with my pren.. Hehehe..

My SONY PS2.. It's Limited Edition (Silver Color)

I still enjoy it. I still good at it. Hahaha.. Yes! I'm so energetic when playing this. I'm sweating and I feel good. I feel more healthy now. How could I stop playing this for so long?? I'm almost forget the feeling of it. Anyway.. I felt so healthy that I thought I don't need a heavy dinner, instead I have salad toping with Thousand Island as a dinner! Hehehe..

My dinner!

I feel good!

No comments: