Tuesday, January 01, 2008

HaPpY NeW yEAr!!!

Azam baru? Before we talk about Azam baru but 1st we have to rewind back 2007..

What happen in 2007?
..... ..... .... check balik diari 2007, well this time I'm glad to have a diary.. my own personal e-diary that I had started since 2006.. So, tak susah nak review balik azam 2007 aku.. well, boleh dikatakan agak berjaya la jugak.. Why?

1. Sambung Master - Yang ni boleh dikatakn 50% berjaya. Azam aku untuk sambung 2007 and I already got an offer from UKM. Tapi since aku dapat jugak offer dari JPA untuk further study kat USA.. aku terpaksa la tolak UKM dan tangguh further study to 2008.

2. Perkara 2,3,4 (secret la kan) - ok la.. not bad

3. Perkara 5 (secret gak) - totally fail.

So, what significantly happen on year 2007 (good and bad)?

1. Aku di diagnostic sihat oleh doktor pakar putrajaya. (total release - thank you)
2. Offer to further study at UKM.
3. Offer to further study at USA, fully support by JPA..
4. Aku naik pangkat this year (Yes!!!) So, gaji pun naik..
5. Aku kena pindah opis baru.. I got my own opis.. It's nice.
6. I got lucky.
- Lucky wheel at carefour (aku dapat oven letrik)
- no. 300 participant for one of seminar i attend (x ingat la plak) tapi aku dapat 2 tiket ke sunway lagoon.
- No. 1 lucky draw utk Xilinx seminar (dapat kit coolrunner.. tak la best sgt. hehehe)
7. Barca kalah (2nd Place) La Liga 2006-2007 to Real.
8. I lost a friend

Ok.. Now to 2008..

So, apa azam 2008? To tell the truth, this is part of my Azam 2008. The full version is only for myself.. at my e-diary.. But, still my public Azam 2008 are:

1. To pass in flying colors on TOEFL and GRE exams.
2. To get a place in University in USA.
3. To be a good person.
4. Success in everything..

But, what is my wish in 2008? Clearly I have no control on these:

1. My house to finish earlier so, I can deal with it sooner..
2. Barca to win everything! (La Liga, Copa Del Rey, Champions League)
3. Messi get Player of The Year Awards.
4. Hollywood to produce lots and lots of good movie that worth of my time and money.

Hahaha.. typical of me! Sorry for not be so open.. I would say.. It's personal.. Peace!

Before I end this post.. This is my list of I WISH TO DO in this life.. (no matter when)

1. To experience the four seasons (almost accomplish)
2. To go to Josh Groban concert
3. To watch Barcelona Live at Nou Camp
4. To visit the Great Wall of China


No comments: