Friday, January 18, 2008

GRE Done and Another a day OFF...

Yes! I done it! Finished GRE exam.. I feel so release.. Now, it is time to come back to normal live where everything is simple and easy.. Hehehe.. By the way, we got to know our marks for 2 (out of 3) sections of GRE immediately after the exam finish.. so far I'm satisfy with my self.. :-) .. Well, just to let you know, the 3 sections of GRE are:

1. Analytical Section (45 minutes + 30 minutes)
- This section consist 2 task. First task is to write an essay based on issue given (choose between 2 issues).. I can't remember the other issue but the issue that I choose is about what I think about a profession like politics, business, government and education for those in power to maintain their position or the new leadership should change for every five years as a surest path for enterprise to the success.. something like this la, dia punya tajuk. Well, the other issue absolutely I can't think of.. Another task is an argument essay which I was given an argument and argue la.. ok la.. i think this one just ok la.. my expectation is i'll get 4/6 (hope so)

2. Verbal Section (30 minutes - 30 questions)
- Well, indescribable.. very difficult as I expected. Who know the words like, ADMONISH, CONSUMMATE, OPOSTATE, EFFERVESCENT, PUISSANCE (this only example) and bla2.. So I'm doing bad on this and it doesn't matter anyway at least not for me.

3. Quantitative Section (45 minutes - 28 questions)
- It was difficult too but I manage and this sections is very important. It's Maths and I'm gonna take an engineering course so this is super important section. Thank to Allah, I did good on this section even though I still got a mental block attack (due to the overwhelming stress & pressure) at the beginning of this section. I'm doing ok.

4. Mocking Sections (I got verbal, so another 30 minutes)
- Well, I don't know why but GRE done this.. they will have either 2 quantitative and 1 verbal or 2 verbal and 1 quantitative.. One of the section will be a mocking section and we don't know which one.. So, all sections have to be taken seriously. But I know this last one is a mocking section because the question is easier, as simple as that.

After The Exam...

I finished the exam around 4.30, so I have some time.. So, since I'm at KL I decide to go to Berjaya Times Square.. :-D

1. Watching Movie - Cloverfield


OMG! OMG! Superb! Awesome! Brilliant! This is the three words that I can describe about this movie.. Absolutely 4.5/5 stars. Really good. I just pick this movie because it's a new release and also because the timing is perfect but what I don't expect is this movie will be this good. Very original and different. The plot maybe nothing special but how this movie is done really really good. I heard some claps in the theater room when this movie finished and I will doing it too if I'm not alone. It might not be the best movie of the year (it is for me :-) so far..) but it damn good. Watch it yourself but don't expect too much as it was really unexpected unless you get yourself spoil.

2. Shopping some more
- I give myself pats at the back for not doing two things that I almost done. 1 - I stop myself from buying a new canon camera (not yet coz it's on my list) 2- for not buying a new wallet (absolutely not in my list). 3 - from not buying another book that will include in my queue to read list.. Anyway I bought 1 DVD, 1 VCD, 1 CD and 1 VCD Karaoke.. hehehe.. the details? DVD of conan movie, VCD of yoga exercise (yes, another one), CD of Sudirman it comes with VCD karaoke (I'm tempted)

Finally I feel it! I too tired to continue and I'm also tired to eat.. so I go back home but finally after not eating real food almost the whole day, I go out with my house mate to eat at 10.00 pm. So, tired back home I forgot to set my alarm and end up wakes up late this morning. Then, I just told myself.. Skip work (nothing I can do.. it's late) and call for extension of my off day.

YAWN - sleep or watching movie.. Oh, I already finish torrent Barca vs Sevilla game. Well.. time to watch the game! :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

well done saira...so now u are free lah yer?..jom pi makan..

Saira said...

bilanye nak gi makan? i free je.. call me ok.