Monday, February 25, 2008

Enjoying the new iPod

The iPod come to my possession around last week but being a lazy me, I just explore the iPod today.. I like it.. the sound is so nice.. great! great! great! It worth it! I like almost everything about this iPod except that I have to manage the songs via i-Tune.. It's not very difficult but I don't like it. I can't just cut and paste my music using folders like explorer.. So, I settle with playlist to sort my music. Lovely! The Classic i-Pod with 30GB storage..

Gadget oh gadget.. why we want to have it and then hate the complexities it give us.. I mean I want everything to be simple and easy. I hate learning new things and all good things has its limitation. It just me, I always hate to learn the technology but love what it give us. For example, I never learn properly how to use my camera. I just know that basic buttons we need to push.. All the scene and extra feature means nothing to me unless when someone shows me.. Until now, I only know the basic features of my hp.. My little brother was the one who teach me how to make a shortcut and bla bla bla.. That's why, if I want to change my phone to a PDA phone, I will buy exactly like purp PDA phone at least I don't have to survey all the software.. Urghh.. This is a statement from a girl who find that fill-in an electronic form is a burden.. Hahaha..

No comments: