Saturday, February 16, 2008

HUHUHU... Tears.. and more Tears..

This is what happen when you watched hindustan.. *TEARS* :TEARS: ^TEARS^ hehehe.. I just watched Kabhi Kushi Kabhi Gham.. Sedih.. Huhuhuu *cry*. This is not the first time la watching that movie.. Suddenly je tingin nak nengok.. terasa nak jiwang.. kui kui kui.. Anyway a very good movie esp to Shahrukh Khan Lover like me.. Shahrukh Khan Rock! I Lap U! Hahaha.. Since now is mood hindustan.. I explore youtube and watch lots and lots of SHK video clip.. Wawawa.. tingin tingin sangat nak tgk semua citer dia balik.. Ok la.. since I watched a lot and maybe almost all SHK movie.. ni my top 5 shk movie..

1. Asoka - Love Love Love this epic movie.. I really like shk in this movie..

2. Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge - This is a classic pure love

3. Kuch Kuch Hota Hai - No need explanation

4. Devdas - Tears.. Tears and More Tears.. Classic Love Epic

5. Baazigar - Baazigar oo baazigar.. lama giler dah cite ni but I remember the feeling..

Other than shk movie.. there is one movie by Anil Kapoor "1942 A Love Story". This is one of my all time hindustan movie gak la..

Well talk about hindustan.. I also want to list my top 5 hindi songs..

1. Chaiyya Chaiyya (Dil Se) - This song itself can fill my top 3.. Great v.c and Dance..
2. Taal Se Taal (Taal) - :melts: beautiful song just beautiful..
3. Jiya Jale (Dil Se) - Again.. unique song.. Love love love the dance..
4. Mehndi Lagake Rakhna (Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge) - Lagu yg waktu malam b4 wedding tu..
5. Rang De (Thakshak) - great dance and song.. the only song that was good in this movie but I like it 1st time dgr..


Well, actually there is too many songs and movies.. the list will be too long.. Anyway I had stop watching hindustan since no more Shahrukh Khan, Amir Khan, Anil Kapoor, Akshay Kumar dan seangkatan dgnnya.. shahrukh khan is like the king at his prime and Akshay Kumar used to be my dream guy.. Hahaha.. but that was a long time ago la.. Hahaha..

Akshay Kumar

Talk about hindustan is like walking down the memory lane.. old story, old feeling and now I'm planning to buy more hindustan movies.. Feel good to layan diri sendiri at the moment.. Hahaha..

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i luv 'taal se taal'! there was one moment i kept watching the vc over & over again... aish danced gracefully in the song... but being me with volatile memory, i forgot what the story is about...

Saira said...

yes.. taal is a beautiful song.. the story is about a girl(aish) fall in love with one guy(x ingat nama- hero la) from city and go to city to meet him but rejected by the family.. that girl become a singer and famous and the producer (anil kapoor) fall in love with her and want to married her. She agree and the whole world know. That time on MTV award rumah that guy terbakar ang that guy masuk umah amik selendang yg that girl kasi and almost die. lebih kurang gitu la.. but at the end it's happy ending la coz hindustan kan..

Anonymous said...

hai..korang nih peminat citer hindustan ghopanya..huhuuh