Thursday, February 21, 2008

I AM SUPERBLY HAPPY! HAHAHA!!!!

Well.. It's rare for me to dedicate my post just for my beloved Barca.. But I'm Really Really Really Happy today. Being a Malaysian with EPL as a major dominant in football broadcasting I'm not able to watch this game live but the Delay broadcast on 6.00am today really really makes my day.

BARCA WON! YES! AWAY GAME! YES! That's mean we got 3 away goals which is a LOT! Celtic have to at least score 2 goals in Camp Nou with Barca not scoring any. Well, It's NOT gonna happen! TRUST ME! BARCA almost invincible at home with only 1 lost this season and the margin only 0 - 1. So, I dare say we already are in a RO8 (QF).. Ok Ok.. they still have to finish the job on March 4th (RO16 2nd leg).

Back to game.. This is the most excellent game display by Barca! Everybody play to their best. Messi back at scoring goals.. Ronaldinho find his spark again. Deco become the Deco i know again. Henry is Henry! Iniesta and Xavi Superb. Yaya Toure shows why he play for Barca! Abidal, Marquez and Milito play great and most of all our Capitan.. Puyol really shows He IS the best Captain! Not to forget V.Valdes, the goalkeeper who don't have too much to do.. And it's a matter of time Eto'o will be as great as well.. It's a shame we conceded 2 goals.. There is things to improve but it's OK for me at the moment... This is Barca! This IS BARCA that I always know..

The stats will tell all.. Congratulation Boys! I LOVE YOU ALL! (I'm acting like a football nuts now.. Hahaha! Sorry! (I'm not really sorry actually. Hahaha))

No comments: