Wednesday, February 20, 2008

NOW I Know...

Yesterday I went to catz new apartment.. Wow! Very nice second house.. I like it. But the nicest thing is catz cooked for me. (see urself at catz blog). She said it was a very simple and easy but for me, it was very good and the taste was so yummy! The best spaghetti I ever eat. Thanks catz! Next time I definitely will go again to your house! *BIG smile*

After watching that nice Yummy spaghetti by catz, purp want to eat spaghetti too. So, we went to Secret Recipe this lunch. The truth, seriously, catz's spaghetti was more Yummy! Hehehe.. Anyway, every time I went to SR I always want to try their Lamb Stew.. but never did until today..

Meat Ball Spaghetti
Irish Lamb Stew

Look nice right? But Yarkhh.. 1 bite! I know I can't eat it. It cost me RM25.00, so purp said just eat it for the value of the money.. But seriously I CAN'T. One bite will followed by a gulp of my frosty orange juice. Ok.. and I'm out of juice. This dish might be delicious for others but not for me. I can't stand the smell of the lamb. I never like lamb but I thought this might be different since I like their black pepper lamb pie. But this was a total disaster lunch for me. I have to stop by a shop and bought myself a lime ice-cream just to erase the taste of this food and I also bought some bread to eat since I don't have a proper lunch. OH.. NOW I KNOW! Never ever eat this again. Urghhh.. What a waste..

As always, on the other note.. beside the very stressful day I still have time to be happy for Real Madrid LOST over Roma.. HAHAHA.. I'm very happy they lost! HAHAHA.. Hahahaha!!! I hope (Really Hope) Roma can finish the job on the second leg. And I'm also SURPRISE by the Liverpool WON over Inter Milan.. Really I'm more surprise of Liverpool won than Real Madrid Lost.. Inter Milan for me is one of the best team in Europe and, Liverpool.. I always thought that Liverpool will got no chance at all. Surprise surprise.. My brother will be very happy now.. Ok.. In case if some of you got lost.. I'm talking about RO16 UEFA Champions League! The most grand league in the world and Barca won it just 2 years ago 2005/2006 season.. And Tonight Barca will face Celtic! A must Win! Barca.. Barca.. BARCA!!! Hehehe..

No comments: