Monday, February 25, 2008

Monday Blues Kick In!

8.30am
Drink Coffe..
Me: Mimi, you know Barca Won yesterday!
Mimi: Oh, Really?
Me: Arghhhhh!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!
Mimi: WHAT? WHY? What Happen?
Me: Los Puntos LOST!!! Ermm.. Real Madrid Lost! I can't Believe it!
Mimi: Ohhh *crazy*

9.30 a.m
Me: Mimi mimi.. I still not start the job
Mimi: Me too.. Can we declare today as a day off job at office?
Me: I think ok la coz today is Monday.. We had a Monday's Blues.. Right?

10.00 a.m
Me: You know Mimi Barca Won! and Real Lost! Hahaha!!!
Mimi: Yes, I know you have said that
Me: Mimi.. Mimi.. Los Putos is real fun.. they thought they get the goal but they don't Funny! I can't stop laughing at them
Mimi: Yeah.. What a bad luck

11.00a.m
Me: You know Mimi, Deco is cute *send pic via Skype to Mimi*
Mimi: Really? Ok la.. How about Messi?
Me: Messi is special and Deco is cute and Torres is extra cute
Mimi: Saira, I'm really ngaktok aa.. don't you?
Me: Why do you think I'm still talking about football then?

12.00a.m
Me: Mimi, read my blog.. I update about Barca!
Mimi: Ohh ok
Me: It's nice ha?
Mimi: Ermm yes.. I wish we can go out doing some shopping thingy
Me: Yeah.. but we have meeting at 2.30pm and Barca close the gap!
Mimi: Yeah

1.00pm
Me: Mimi lets eat
Mimi: Ok..
Me: I want to work at Barca
Mimi: Yeah.. You wish! :p
Me: Ohh.. I'm afraid now, I really have to finish my project on time!
Mimi: Yeah, right
Me: Boss already warn me.. I'm scare wish Purp was here
Mimi: Ok

2.30pm
Meeting..
Me: Talk talk talk
Mimi: Ok.. yeah.. right
Boss: Saira, can you involved in the meeting?

4.00pm
Boss: So, Saira the project must finish on time!
Me: I'm positive boss!
Boss: Good

5.00pm
Meeting finally end..
Kiki: I bought something new..
Me: No, you can't tell me.. NOOOO!!!
Kiki: Yes, I do!
Me: OH NOOO!!!!! I'm Super Jealous! VIOS? NO!!!
Kiki: Sorry guys.. It's last Saturday..
Me: I want it too!!! Oh No!
Kiki: Later Saira.. Remember, USA? Further Study?
Mimi: Yeah Saira.. you should wait! and I'm jealous too
Me: OMG! I want it too! I want it too!.. Ok you guys can ignore me!

5.30pm
Mimi: Back late?
Me: Yeah.. Need to settle things
Mimi: Bye.. See you tomorrow..
Me: Bye.. Ok.. Arghh!!! Why not I do this things sooner??!!

6.45pm
Back Home...

No comments: