Sunday, February 17, 2008

My Typical Weekend..

Yesterday I have a mission! I want to do a face facial! It's a long time since I did a face facial.. So, yesterday I went to Beyond Beauty at Mid Valley to pampered myself (well, sort of, it was recommended by my friend). Being a typical me, I sign up for their package (7 + 1 treatment) for RM1068 excluding the facial of that day. I know, I'm not making any sense for sign up since I am planning to further my study abroad starting probably this September but this package has no expired and they know my situation.. And I like the promoter, she is nice and I like nice people.. Hahaha..

What else did I do at MV? Of course la Shopping and Movie again...

There is not so much for shopping because I just spent too much lately.. Most of it is because of the application fee by USA University.. I spent more than RM1000 just for the application.. Urghh.. And I'm nervous at the moment because TOEFL result will arrived anytime soon. Ok, back to subject, I'm planning to buy sasari..
But unfortunately, size 8 for brown/black is out of stock so does my 2nd choice the blue/white. So, I have no choice but give my contact, make a reservation and wait they call me. Anyway I still need a new sandal, since I still want this sasari, so the replacement shouldn't be too expensive but comfit. So, I bought BATA Comfit sandal.. Ok la.. I also bought some BUM equipment bags that if I think I'm not gonna used it, I can easily give it to my younger sister..

I watched Jumper!

Two reasons why I watched this game:
1. No other movie that caught my interest
2. Hayden Christensen
Well, this movie just OK.. not so excited 3/5 stars. I don't really like it because there is certain things such as why Jumper and Paladin exist didn't touch in this movie. What is the originality of them? We just have to accept that there is Jumpers and Paladins in this world. This is not "normal" for us, so I think it should be explained. The acting ok la but I don't think there is a chemistry between Hayden and his girlfriend and I also don't get any feeling about his mother as well.. The story is nice but it not strong. The cinematography is great. I agree with cinemaonline review:
All in all, "Jumper" is a mediocre film, but the action and the scenery are a feast for the eyes.
Ok.. Last note.. Barca WIN! and Real LOSE! Happy smile :D 5 points gap now.. XOXOXO

No comments: