Monday, July 14, 2008

Great Weekend? Or Stupid Weekend?

Warning! This is only a stupid ramblings..

Saturday

I decide to do what I love most.. I do Nothing! I love do nothing.. This past 2 or 3 weeks really hectic for me and I need a break. Being a rag is one of my fav things.. Sue me! Hakss..

Sunday

After doing nothing the whole Saturday.. Sunday feel quite refreshing.. I have a plan with Shelly and Purp to watch Hellboy2 today.. Well,the plan don't do quite well I tell you.. Somehow we manage to shop and having lunch before queuing for the tickets. The result is devastating and of course I must say.. Stupid.. We don't get the tickets. Stupid!

Back home with frustrating and feeling stupid, I have the sudden urgh to eat Rambutan (I already eat it on Thursday though) but sometimes I have a "Rambutan moment" where I need to eat a lots of rambutan.. So, I buy 3kg rambutan just for myself. I also do a marathon of Bourne Movie (It started on Saturday). Oh, forget to say.. To be a rag, you also need a supply of tons of movies/series (Anything HBO/Cinemax/Star Movie or DVD can offer you). Back to story, watching Bourne's trilogy also give me an urgh to cut my own hair. Just like the movie.. (Exactly like Julia Style and Marrie (Bourne's gf)), I stand in front of the mirror and cut my own hair and let it drop on the floor.. Looking at my new hair makes me feel good and for 2 secs I belief that Bourn is standing not far away approving my new looks. Hikss.. Stupid?

Every Sunday, HBO/Cinemax/SM will shows a new movie.. This week, SM shows Goal 2. The story about Santiago Munez who move from New Castle to Real Madrid.. I hate and love the movie. Well, to be honest I don't love the movie but I love to hate that movie. First of all.. The movie start with 2005-06 Real Madrid vs Barca game where Barca humilate Real 3 - 0. I miss Barca too much.. watching the glimps of Barca player give me a weird feeling. I worried. Can I still watch Barca in US? I really miss Barca.. Every game.. I wanna see it. Ok. The movie, what I hate about that movie is Real Madrid.. Yachhh.. I hate Real Madrid. This movie is about them.. bla bla bla.. They actually "win" CL in this movie.. Urghhh.. whatever..

My room is a disaster. Mostly becoz I live like a quenn, except I have no dayang2.. When I do nothing.. I don't care how my room looks like. I still "in the process of unpacking/repacking/packing". I want to do what Linda suggest to me. Just seal everythings in the box. Hmm.. I gonna do that I guess.. Hahaha..

p/s: Stupid rambling.. This is what happen when you mess up with your own plan and you can't let go the angry inside your chest.. Stupidity is like a chains reaction.. It leads to another stupidity.. Writing this last night - offline.

No comments: