Monday, July 28, 2008

OMG! Opis dilanggar tornedo,,,

Ok la.. Just a small notes on Monday blues.. I'm in the process of packing my stuff.. So, my office is a total disaster.. Waaa.. Tolon!!! I have no energy to process all of this documents.. put in the box and got to do some handover for my projects..

On the other notes, I just cancel my HSBC credit card and my American Express.. Reason? I just don't want it anymore.. The scary version of Amex is, it has no credit limit.. I know that I cannot trust myself these day.. And in US? Only god know.

This week is my last week in my office.. I feel good.. Seriously, I'm in no mood of working anymore.. I want to go back home and be with my family.. Seriously, I'm homesick.. HAHAHA! This always happen to me actually. from time to time I get homesick.. That's why I'm actually worried about my 2 years period in US.. What will happen if I get homesick.. according my diagnosis to myself.. I always get homesick every 2 - 3 months.. So, the cure is.. balik kampung.. But, when you can't do that.. Waaaaa.. sobs sobs.. Seriously.. I can't imagine it.. at least not yet...

Now.. I'm so 'pening' about the apartment.. I already settle the utilities.. And I had change the departure date to 16/08/08.. Hope JPA accept the change.. And I already ask a Malaysian student that I found recently via facebook to stay for a day in her apartment before pick up the key, the next day. Estimate arrival time is Sunday afternoon.. Then I can spent some time to look around or just sleep before going to orientation and pick-up the key, the next day.. This is my plan.. so far..

fenin...

No comments: