Wednesday, July 30, 2008

X-File : I Want To Believe

This is not a catchy title whatsoever.. This is the title of the current movie available around cinema at the moment.. And BELIEVE me guys...

DON'T WATCH THIS MOVIE!!!
IT'S SHUCKS!!!!


Never.. ever.. I'm so angry and annoyed this much after watching a movie.. It's so shucks and I can't stop cursing this movie all the way in cinema.. Linda (my partner in crime) can't stop laughing for the pressure we had while watching this movie.. x-fille-ly nobody other than us say something/anything while watching this movie.. It was scary.. psychotic.. but NOTHING! I say NOTHING alien-ish in this movie.. Just a psychic (Paranormal yackkk???) That's it!

I tell you why this movie shucckkk...

1. Mulder absolutely look old and has lost all the charming that once make me like him..
2. Scully.. beside looking old, have no logical reason for whatever question she has in the movie..
3. That FBI agent who bring Mulder back in case.. Who is she? Why she look so important (for no reason) and die frog-ish (also for no strong reason related to the important of the movie)
4. The bandit.. The villain.. Why them? They are a crazy modern-Frankenstein.. I can get this kind of villain in cinemax channel every other day..
5. The psychic.. What so paranormal about this? Maybe it's true.. maybe it's scam.. So???
6. Scully.. She is so busy trying to save this kid..So annoying story line.. bla bla bla.. I can see the connection but still shuckkk strory line..
7. DON'T GIVE UP! Is this catchy? Do you get annoyed, intrigue, wonder, whatever bla bla bla when some psychic told you this words? Is it? DON'T GIVE UP??? Seriously, I have to tell Linda.. Don't give up watching movies in cinema..
8. I WANT TO BELIEVE... What? I know my sister is dead but I want to believe that I can save her - Mulder.. Arghhhhhh!!!!
9. The complicated-ness of the Scully-Mulder relationship is cheap for me.. What?? Kill me please!
10. This movie is SLOW like hell.. The 1 hour 46 minutes felt like 3 hours..


I'm so depress watching this movie.. So pressure and wasting my time.. I'm so tired with all the works I've done and I get more pressure by watching this movie.. I know it's not a great movie (with Dark Night/Wanted/Hulk/Everything else).. I come with low expectation and what I get is even lowest.. I give this movie 0 Star... If I'm being generous.. I give it 0.5 star.. Daaaa.. I want to believe but...

No comments: