Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Mode Rajin Blog Malas Keje - #1

Was tagged by Mimi

Nama-nama timangan anda:

Saira.. My www name.. hikss

Anda seorang yang:

Loyal.. Flexible.. Obsessive.. Over thinker.. Loving? hehehe.. So-So

Insan Teristimewa ?? Describe kan Dia Terlalu Istimewa Dimata Anda:

(there is no order)

Abah n Mak - Can't live without them..

Sham-Ana-Emi-Iwan-In - Family is the most important to me.. however they are.. they are my family! Love them too much

Auni-Fikri-KNisa-Khairi - My niece & nephew.. Love them like my own.. hikss

K Ija -Ida- A Kamal - My family indeed..

Purp Not So Innocent - My best friend and maybe she knows me too much.. Hikss.. maybe you need to be killed! HAHAHA and thank you for accepting me for who I am :D

Shelly-Catz-Abby - All of you special in different ways.. Thank you for be my friend.. Love and trust you all..

K Ana-Wawa Jr Juice-Ain - My bestest friend @ usm.. Still love you all tonnes.. miss all the good times and bad.. Wish we can meet again and again and friends forever..

Farrah-Ana-Yan-Aza-Ed - We are the 'elite' @ mrsm pdrm.. Best clique ever.. Never ever I forget about you guys.. Maybe we can meet up and come out with a real magazine cover.. Hahaha

Mimi-Kay - What can i say.. Best opismate ever! We are made from heaven.. Haksss


Lagu kesukaan anda:

Too many..

All times fav - Remember when it rained by Josh Groban

Currently - Tinggalkan Aku by Anuar Zain

Makanan kesukaan anda:

Nothing in particular.. But I always tempted by bread.. Love our normal variaties malay foods coz I'm addicted to it..

Warna Kesukaan Anda:

Nothing in particular..

Sikap Yang Membuat Anda Stress:

Repetitive act..

Look at me with a weird looks (I can tell)

Tiga benda yang mesti ada dalam beg anda:

1. My purse

2. Hp & Camera

3. Lipstick & Compact Powder

Kali terakhir masa anda menangis dan kenapa:

Can't remember.. When is the sad love story I've seen last? Hmm.. I'm on SATC marathon DVD now.. So, I guess when Big engage with Natasha at the end of seoson 2.. Which I watched last week.. Yes.. That's it! How could Big do that to Carrie??? WHY? WHY? Tell me why???

Tag 6 rakan anda:

Only one person left yg I boleh tagged.. I tagged Orren!!!

6 comments:

orren said...

Orren bukan nak puji...tapi you sememangnya good blogger. I selalu je rasa cam nak tiru...bolehkah???Sometimes I tak tahu nak tulis apa sbb rasa cam biasa2je..but all the time I tak de masa.... Keep blogging Saira....

Saira said...

Lupa lak nak tagged u.. kalau kena tagged mean u have to do the same entry.. jap i tagged u ok..

Saira said...

lupa lak nak cakap.. tiru la.. i tak kisah.. hehehe.. tapi jgn lupa buat tag tu ok.. hehehe

Anonymous said...

haaa??..ko suka lagu anuar jeng 'tinggalkan aku'...mak terkesima le nyahh...hehehhe
ops..aku lom buat lagi tag nih..

PurPlè said...

sori la.. aku pun terketawa skjp to know that currently u like the song by anuar zain?? hmmm...

Saira said...

Hehehe.. why terkesima catz? good song write?

Purp.. Don't you notice I like to play his CD (as well as others) in my car? Hehehe.. I just don't know which song I like currently, so I put the song that cannot get out from my mind..