Thursday, September 04, 2008

Cold Day...

Hari ni bangun lambat.. So kelam kabut g kelas.. Hehehe.. Lambat 10 minit.. Disebabkan kelam kabut tak perasan yg kat luar hujan dan cuaca sejuk sangat.. Aku lak pakai t-shirt lengan pendek ja.. Sejuk gila.. So, hari ni aku kesejukan..

Hari ni jugak aku berkesempatan berbual ngan one of the professor about my plan of study.. I told him that I wanna go to the nuclear detection direction and guess what? He actually advise me to drop VHDL and take semiconductor theory.. So, after diskas-diskus.. Ok la, we find a way that can complement all.. That also mean that I maybe have to take more subjects than I suppose to.. Doesn't matter la.. but NO way I gonna drop VHDL.. By the way, semiconductor theory subject is not offered this semester..

Ok la.. What happen after class? Hehehe.. Aku ikut Alice and her family shopping kat Aldi.. It's cheaper than Walmart but it's not as big as Walmart.. Alice shopping banyak gila.. Aku pun banyak gak la.. tapi aku rasa Alice is 10 times more than me? Wanna see it?

Serious.. Aku rasa sebulan pun tak abis.. Semua di atas adalah makanan ok.. Aku rasa now aku ada stock sayur utk sebulan.. hehehe..
Bukan niat aku nak mengata American.. But the way aku tgk Alice shopping. Well, they eat too much can food.. and it's cheap.. Can food.. fast food.. all that we said 'unhealthy food' is the way of living here..

p/s: Cannot tell my experience (yet) puasa kat sini coz aku tak pose ok. Hehehe.. Maybe tomorrow or a day after tomorrow baru aku akan start pose...

c ya!

No comments: