Friday, September 12, 2008

Fenin La... Dumb! Rumblingsssss....

Hari ni aku rasa messed up sungguh.. Sesungguhnya akulah orang yang paling clumsy dalam kelas aku...

Last week aku dapat email yang Lab 2 tak akan ada minggu ini sebab somehow lecture delay and we got to do Lab 1 also this week.. And report should be sent another 2 weeks.. So aku pun lenggang-lenggok tak buat report Lab 1 utk VHDL.. Infact aku tak siapkan pun lab 1...

Hari ni dengan lenggang lenggok aku masuk lab.. not ready at all for lab 2 and not doing any report on lab 1.. Masuk2 everybody doing lab 2 and sending their report of lab 1.. Aku pun apa lagi.. mengalami panic attack!!!! Aku pun tanya la T.A (Teaching Assistant) pasal perkara ni.. Dia cakap dia never-ever send that email.. And furthermore, dia announce satu kelas tanya samaada dia ada email apa2.. And the whole kelas agree with him... Makes me looks like the clueless one.. Every labs carry mark to final.. So, I'm very depress and don't know what to do... And one more.. not ready at all to do lab 2..

Nasib baik.. (Thank God!) Rupa-rupanya lab report is a team work.. I get mess up with my team mate coz we did change partner last week (other people request ok.. aku ikut je, sesapa nak partner ngan aku.. ) So, my new lab partner dah siapkan report tu.. Aku taruk nama ja.. Huhuhu.. but I did panic and the whole class now know that I'm a clumsy person (Last week, I make a scene sbb aku ingatkan makmal start kul 3 - 5pm, sebenarnya start kul 1 - 3pm.. So kul 1.20 baru aku sedar and RUN LOLA RUN to the lab.. Breathlessly arrive.. poor girl.. and the whole class knew.. Huhuhu).

Aku tak tau la nape ngan lab VHDL ni.. I never get it right.. Well.. Lab 2 doing well.. in fact I love this subject the most coz.. this is my stronger subject.. but I think I look dumb.. Whatever...

Oh.. Back to the e-mail.. I check it again.. TRUE! I got the email.. BUT it was from the computer & architecture lab.. I droped the subject but appearantly.. they still have my e-mail.. And I got mixed-up.. Since I never really know the T.A's name.. And VHDL and C&A share the same lab.. And VHDL is the only lab yg reportnye kena hantar time lab.. Urgghhh.. I got them mixed-up and dalam masa yang sama humiliate myself...

Ok.. if we minus that dumb moment (hint: story above).. My day is pretty good... Aku g gym and took a class (USD49 per season for all classes).. Aku g upper cut class.. 30 minit ja.. But again I'm the worst or weakest student.. I drop the big ball (bola besar utk senaman tu.. Suruh pegang and angkat2 on ur back.. urgghh) several time... and feel like running out of the class all the time.. But at the end.. I feel ok... Hehehe.. Bolehkah tangan aku kurus selepas ini? HAHAHA.. And Mr. H call me and ajak ikut dia n family g jalan2 shopping grocery esok.. Yay! Esok aku akan g Hong Kong market and Walmart.. Yay! Shopping always makes me feel good...

Actually... I miss shopping so much.. I miss the moment that I feel like new cloth or new handbag or new shoes will makes me feel better.. Here? No car and I have to really really care about how much I used.. Not like other people.. Aku takut nak keje kat sini.. the opportunity is everywhere but I have no courage and maybe not ready... Tak banyak international student (esp grad student) yang goyang kaki macam aku.. Walaupun no diskriminasi here.. tapi the fact that aku pakai tudung did make me feel concious and unsecure... Well.. anyway.. Hari ni hari memperingati peristiwa 9/11.. So, I look around and make sure people look at me normally.. You know what I mean.. We can't never be too careful..

Oh satu lagi.. I really really miss pasar ramadhan.. I hate everything that I cooked.. I hate seing other people buy McDonald... Murah wei McD kat sini.. Double Cheese Burger USD1.08 (After tax).. Tensyen!!! I need a decent food! Hari ni masak sardin (Beli sardin kat sini).. Tak sedap! Aku rasa sardin tu yg tak sedap bukan masakan aku.. Or, can it be that.. I made the sardin become tak sedap? Can I do that? Huhuhu.. Catz... Mana gulai nenas ko??? Nak KFC!!! Koman2 pun Nandos!!! Camne ek? Sometimes aku rasa aku kena g counseling unit kat sini.. Huhuhu

Ok.. Sekali lagi aku nak tegaskan.. I'm doing ok here.. Just bits here and there.. And as a normal (?) human being.. We always whining about the 'bad' things and give a wrong impression to people.. And I don't want to do that esp to the people that love and worried about me... I'm doing ok, I just act like a human..

Good day all..

1 comment:

CATZ said...

mek..focuss..focusss...yer...
jgn kelam kabut...bertenanng oke..
kesian ko...aku pi bazar ramadan pun duk ingat ko...tapi nak wat camana...
mek..