Tuesday, January 20, 2009

24 and Ramblings..


For 24 fans.. Ehem.. like me, the new season is out (Season 7).. I know I know.. School start tomorrow.. Tak tau la apa nak jadi kan.. New season American Idol pun dah start.. tapi for me audition time is not the best part (unlike other people think).. I enjoy top 12 more than audition..

Ok.. back to school.. tadi aku singgah ke book store and nak kena beli buku text.. but ramainya orang.. sesak.. tup tup aku baru sedar, aku blom beli buku tulis lagi.. aku basically not ready to go back to school.. But by time, I'll be ready.. I will be ready...

The small ripple in the water is:

American Idol - Selasa 7pm (no conflix class schedule but I will watch "Oliver" play, already buy a tix and gonna tell you guys later :D)
American Idol - Rabu 7pm (Kelas abis kul 6.35pm.. a little conflix - nothing that I can't handle)

Espanyol vs Barca (Copa del Ray QF) - Rabu 3pm (Definitely a conflix)

Ok.. back again to the "title" entry..

I have a whole set of 24 series at home (mean: Malaysia).. From season 1 to season 6 (well, season 6 is incomplete).. My point is, I don't want to follow 24 anymore.. I'm tired of Jack Bauer. bla bla bla.. So, I decide to only have a quite look at the series and say, Nah... I pass.. But.. but.. Did I told you I'm a 24 fans? And it's kind of a very intense and always hook people type of series? Well.. at least my intention is good.. Just to have a glimps of the series...

(I'm wathing the series while writing this, as for u to know)... The villain also look good, mean good looking.. Oh, and it's complicated and full of conspiracy!!!! I hate 24!!! Arghhh.. That guy just kill that guy! And who is that guy? Oh, she should not listen to that guy.. It's a trap! And some people is just a*s esp the top management (Oh.. isn't it always like this.. urghh)

Ok.. ok.. back to real life.. Well, school start again and I'll be busy again.. and it is a matter of time when I will have no time for all this.. It happen last semester though, when I don't have time to watch terminator series and finally lost interest (Well, terminator season 2 is kind of suck anyway).. Ok ok.. Time's up! 24 out!

ta ta.. :p

1 comment:

kay karim said...

u know wut...
i terpaksa balik keje awl sbb nak tgk American Idol on Wed n Thurs...
via satellite is like at 6.00pm at Starworld..huhuhu....
for me the audition part is funny!!!
tp i still follow smpai habeh lah...
:)