Friday, January 16, 2009

The Movie, The Book and The Good Same Old Saira...

Well, as we know.. today aku berhibernasi kat rumah.. So, in this entry I want to blame two persons.. número Uno is Purp and número Dos is catz... (in a good way)

Purp just unleash the devils inside me.. Well, I'm always a book's addict (I mean story books 's addict, NOT engineering book's addict okie) So, we just chat and she asked me about the Twilight book saga.. Well, I also kind of katak bawah tempurung now.. since I don't really hanging around book store anymore (like I used to be when I'm in Malaysia)... So, she said buku ni kind of famous. I knew there is a movie about that, but I don't realize it 's a book based movie.. So, I decide to watch the movie first before decide to buy it or not...

Well.. well.. well.. Here I am, ordering from amazon, a book set of "The Twilight Saga" link After watched the movie.. I tell you, I like it! Aku kasi 3.8/5 stars.. It's a good movie and I like the plot.. Well, romance + vampire.. hmm kind of hot.. The hero look cute and the heroin.. hmm, so-so la.. I like how the love is based on kimia.. Funny that the first time they speak with each other is in biology kelas.. Should made it chemistry's classs huh? Anyway, I kind of thinking it was like Max and Liz attraction in Roswell (which explained the sudden attraction of me to this movie).. It's really like Edward = Max, Bella = Liz, Alice = Isabel and the father itself.. ape namanye ek.. dah lupa something start with "C" is hot as well..

So.. here I am.. buying this thing:


Can't wait for the book to pop up at my door :D.. The down part of this is.. hmm, school start next week.. So, instead of buying text books (which is a must buy asap) I bought these books.. Oh, mana pergi my good student quality??? So, in my weak excuses, the school just start.. So, no big harm can happen.. :p

número dos, catz ni kan.. dah dua entry aku baca duk cakap pasal pasta.. Well, aku takde pasta kat umah.. so, since aku tgh berhibernasi.. a movie on play.. the urgh of good food also on la.. hehehe.. So, aku masak my own speghetti.. which is not bad and healthy as well ok.. :D So, for catz and sesapa yang nak tgk masakan aku.. here it was... semua dah kena mamam ok.. no more left.. :p


Ok.. tata.. aku plan nak tgk citer yes man la.k. Thanks to purp for introduce me the site where I can watch most of the newest movie online.. tell ya, the quality is not good but it's ok for me.. :D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

aku layan lost season 4 kt website tu... bleh giler ko, x study... sbb ada jer benda ko nak layan. yeah the quality is not so good, but somehow as student everything else other than study is good/fun enough... less fussy over entertainment... apa yg aku merepek ni...

Saira said...

Aku pun layan lost latest season (season ???).. tapi kat tv la.. aku rasa kali ni cam best ja.. aku rasa aku akan suka la kot.. but u know that I'm not a lost fan.. I just think it look excited for time being..

Ha ah.. aku rasa as a student and since aku tak la berduit sgt nak p tgk wayang.. dapat tgk online version pun ok.. like u said.. less fussy over entertainment.. well said. :D