Monday, January 12, 2009

Gigi Complain: You are so loud!

Well, pada sesapa yang tak tau (skrg akan tau la).. Giginye apartment is atas apartment aku.. So, basically... dia boleh dengar aku buat bising.. and aku leh dengar dia tumbuk sambal belacan.. hehehe... (old story: few months ago, time we still don't know each other at 4a.m in the morning.. Saira still don't settle down.. I call Purp di Malaysia.. bla bla bla.. then.. ring.. ring ring.. "hello, can you please be quieter? I want to sleep" kekeke.. ok.. stop old story)

Well, selalunya aku tengok bola sopan tau.. tak bising.. ayu gitu.. sambil senyum2.. Tapi hari ni.. IS THE BEST FOOTBALL SHOW EVA!!! At first, aku ketuk2 bantal ja.. But.. but.. Barca again play like "WE ARE THE BEST FOOTBALL TEAM EVA!" and maybe they got carried away.. they actually down to 2-1.. I just can't believe it!!! BARCA!!! COME ON!!! and then they almost have a fight on the pitch (it's hot and foggy there.. temp down below 0 celcius but everybody on pitch is HOT HOT.. well.. hotsss.. hehehe)

Ok.. back to story, In 20 minutes.. my guys fight back like a true warrier.. Really!! Seriously!!! Impressive!! So.. Sorry gigi.. This girl going crazeyyy... When Xavi score 2-2 bravely and almost injured himself.. and then.. My MESSI.. (*repeat) MY MESSI!!! Score the GOLAZO!!! link

Pergh.. Great Stuff!!! Again gigi... How could I be quiet this time... It's crazeyyyy.... WE WON!!!

YES!!! YES!!!

Ok.. Today education: Messi is the best footballer on the planet Earth!!!

Other story...

My remote control rosak again.. Sh*t! Ini yang no. 2 tau.. Aku beli $9.00.. marah la ni.. Original RC dah hilang (gigi theory: aku terbuang dalam one of my potato chips yang selalu bersepah depan TV.. me said: NO! It's still a mystery).. So, aku rasa aku nak buat last try.. I'll buy another stupid (hopefully this time pandai la) RC with diff brand.. The school going to start and I think RC is important.. HAHAHA...

Ok.. sekian rambling kali ini.. Jumpa lagi di lain masa.. and remember my friend.. what's today education???

1. BARCA IS THE BEST TEAM IN THE WORLD!!!
2. MESSI IS THE BEST PLAYER IN THE WORLD!!!

HAHAHA!!! (p/s: me is overjoyed!)

No comments: