Sunday, January 18, 2009

50 and 5 - 0

Ok.. I really don't want to write about Barca too much in my blog.. Because this is my blog and not a Barca die-hard-fan committed blog.. but, at this glorious time.. a Barca-Euphoria continue to take a big part in my "please it's so cold and I don't want to study anymore" time..

What is the significant of 50 and 5-0???

50!!!!
It's a half way of the league.. Means 19/38 games already being played and today, Barca got a BIG 50!!! 50 points!!! The best record of all times in Spain for first half of La Liga! NEW RECORDS!!! And What's more? 59 Goal scores and 13 Goal againts, that's mean +46 goals different! I talk about La Liga only ok.. if La Liga + CdR + Champeon League, Barca had scores 89 goals.. No.1 top scorer in all Europe.. and I dare to say the World.. What a team ha? All that in 30++ games (oh, I'm bad at stats) Anyway.. What a team..

5 -0!!!
Another win today.. Wow, it's become a routine.. Today game is pure fantastic football.. Flawless in every part of the games.. 5 nil againts the no. 7 team of the league and extend the gap between number 1 and number 2 to 15 points... Walla!!! What a team ha?
Score today: Messi, Henry, Eto'o, Henry, Eto'o

Ok.. Seriously.. I don't want t write about Barca too much in my blog but.. this is so overwelming and a new records and.. and.. and.. I have a very hard time to get my focus back.. And it was so cold.. I can't really go out..(hint: no car) and also I'm tired watching TV all the times and again.. It's so cold outside... Really cold... What is the better option? Sleep? or Watching Football and dreaming?

Urghhhh... Seriously, I miss Malaysia's weather!!! (can't believe I said this! :p)

disclaimer: both pics is not mine!

No comments: