Thursday, January 01, 2009

HaPpY NeW yEAr!!!

Azam baru? Before we talk about Azam baru but 1st we have to rewind back 2008..

What happen in 2008?
..... ..... .... check balik entry January 1st, 2008, well I used to have a diary.. my own personal e-diary that I had started since 2006.. Tapi somehow I don't write there anymore.. I already forget what's my secret is? I even wonder that I have a secret? Hmm.. Maybe I've changed somehow.

Review azam 2008..

1. To pass in flying colors on TOEFL and GRE exams.
Well.. we all know about this.. I don't know about flying colors but it do have colors.. hehehe.. since I'm here now.. in state..

2. To get a place in University in USA.
See all previous entry..

3. To be a good person.
Hmm... Maybe.. I think so.. How to defind a good person? If it's up to my own standard.. I say, I improve a little bit.. hikss...

4. Success in everything..
This is also a very general.. What is everything? I guess when I'm making this goal, I have something in mind... but, hmm.. what is it ek???

So.. aku rasa azam 2008 aku agak success... maybe hmm.. 80%?

So, what significantly happen on year 2008?

1. Obviously, aku sambung master.. University of Missouri - Columbia.. Some tanya, why Mizzou.. My answer is.. it was recommended by prof Marizan (my USM prof)..
2. I got all A in my first semester here.. This is something to remember.. :D
3. Aku masuk rumah baru (my own house ok) just a month before aku berangkat ke united state.. Which mean, right now.. umah aku have no perabut but still a save living place and I love my house.. It's mind!
4. I also bought a new lap top.. well my vaio which I like so much! hahaha..
5. Akhirnya aku pijak jugak negeri Sarawak.. after cancel the trips there for so many times..
6. I met new friends here at Mizzou.. which broadent my view on people and life..
7. My obsession to Barca don't change a bit.. I thought by time, I'll get bored but not this time.. not this time..
8. What's more? I'll think about it..

Ok.. Now to 2009..

Azam 2009:

1. To continue success in my Master program and get a very very good result and give a good impression of myself..
2. To lose weight.. Target? 15 pound down! :D
3. To be nicer to people (ni macam every year azam je.. hehehe)
4. To exercise more.. mean, try to go to gym sekerap yang mungkin..
5. Learn to be a better cooker
6. Well.. be a good student!

My wish in 2009?

1. Everybody happy and sihat..
2. Barca to win everything! (La Liga, Copa Del Rey, Champions League).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hope everything u wish for will be realized...
happy new year!

Anonymous said...

lol,so nice