Thursday, January 08, 2009

Barca-Euphoria

Is it a good thing?
Of course if you are a Barca fan..

but..

It is not a good thing when that's all in your mind especially when you are a student.. who very very soon have to gather herself together and get her focus back..

but..

It really doesn't help at all.. when every weekend and mid-week Barca play like the best team in the world (well, of course they were/are the best in the world).. It just heavenly football and Messi play like he is The Best Player In The World (well, we know a particular Portuguese who's cocky enough to said he is no. 1, 2, 3 best of the world who I believe have a good season last year and will claim the award.. such a shame..)

So..

Be a Barca fan and a student is such a hard work.. One will lose to another... So, until Jan 20th.. I'll let the Barca-Euphoria feeling consume me... and I promise... really promise.. to start setting my priority back to the right track..

So..

The Barca.. that I believe.. is the team to beat (Because we are unbeatable.. HAHA) please win it all.. So, all the euphoria feeling is worth it and my time is not wasted.. (well.. it was not a waste when celestial football was displayed..)

In the end..

I really hope, this is the effect of too much time with no school (it's a cold cozy to sleep winter break).. So, in the end.. She can return to be a good student she used to be.. I wish.. I wish...


Forza Barca!!! Opss.. hehehe...

1 comment:

PurPlè said...

nak kene rotan ni... asyik tgk tv jer! gi belajar!