Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Inauguration Day - my $0.02

Na-na.. I'm not into politics.. But people say, today is a historical moment... A day when a black guy become the president of United State of America... The day the world change.. The day where hope come over fear.. the day where people turning heads and say.. America has change...

But I say, nothing is happen yet.. Is a good thing gonna happen? Is the world ever change at all? Is Obama is as good as people assume he is? Or.. Is he will be like our Pak Lah? All flower and perfume on the day he become our prime minister but stink at the end? Well, sure we can't compare our PM to a person as big as Obama.. but he is big because, it is fact that USA is a big country. One thing I gurantee, as clear as cristal, Obama is very very good at his speach.. He is so good at it, I almost wish he mean more to me than, well.. just another American President...

I'm a hype person.. mean that I like to be into hype.. That's why I'm happy to say that "Yes, I already watch him live.. He did came to Mizzou!" As much as my friend theory that "People who love football, love politics" because football involve a lot of tactics.. so, there is similarity here.. I beg to differ, I, for once, honestly said, don't love politics nor interest following politics. So, maybe the theory is false or I am a unique case. Who cares anyway?

End of my notes today, for me, the statement "Obama can save the world" is absurd and way overhype... but I do believe, Obama can make a different.. Oh, isn't he different already? For better or worst? It is time to tell. Am I happy for today "historical moment"? I say, I am indifferent.. For me, he is just another American President. With the world in crisis today, with economic that so bad even I can feel it.. Yes, I wish this is a positive change.

ta ta!!! Saira has said what she want to said.. :p

No comments: