Sunday, January 11, 2009

Here is here.. There will be no place like home...

I feel lost here...

There is nothing that I love to do except going back home..
I'm seriously not ready to run at the full speed again..
Not ready to get suffocated with books and homework and projects..
Just not ready...
I wanna go home..

Being in this lost world... I suddenly feel the urge of support..
The urge of something familiar..
The urge to feel supported..

The experience I had lately.. had open my eyes..
I know the important of being together..
The important of being truly to myself..

Tell you.. I think my time is coming..
I start crying watching a not so sad movie.. but touching nevertheless..
I start being sensitive on a small issue..
So, you know what I mean when I said.. this is a woman problem...

2 comments:

PurPlè said...

let's go home then. i really made up my mind despite this time the break is before the ending of semester 2. meaning i'll hv another 2 weeks of sem 2 after the break. dont hv any clue on what semester 2 will be like, might hv a bundle of asg during the break but going home is all i can think of now... bad thing when i hv free time, beside studying for exams.

CurieDesigner said...

I am almost 70% sure that I definitely will go home this summer.. I just have too.. This is what I feel right now.. really..