Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Oh My Goodness... :D

UPDATE: aku dengan rasminya telah menghabiskan kesemua 26 episode anime citer ini.. dan mengajak rakan2 semua berkongsi ke-best-san cerita ini di youtube.. and I <3 Kaname Sama.. hehehehe...

a good quality video (playlist) for:
Vampire Knight (Season 1) LINK
Vampire Knight Guilty (Season 2) LINK



I just browsing the anime dvd for "Vampire Knight" and it will cost me USD22.50 (at least) for two season of the series...

So what I did...

1. Registered a paypal acount..
2. Ask the seller




Then....

Suddenly, it just occurs to me.. let see if youtube have it.. and it does.. wakakakaka.... Now, I'm doing the re-thinking... buy or not to buy? because I have this crazy habit of collecting things (esp this kind of "thing") I don't mind buying it.. I tell you.. but... well... hmm... let think slowly... I should be careful on how I spend money.. esp after i did 'fly around the world..' this is just one of my "crazy" passion... hmm...

BUT.. YAY!!! I love youtube!!!

p/s: should this be my "percubaan untuk insaf #2"? It seems that reading the whole 52 chapters of its manga is not enough.. now I want to watch the anime as well....

akhir kata... help! Aku hanyut...


Vampire Knight Anime's End Song... <3

5 comments:

Unknown said...

jgn bazir mas!!!ahhahahhaha

Asufa said...

klu betul minat..beli je Mas..buat collection..baru puas hati.

Saira said...

linda.. kadang2 pembaziran itu perlu.. hehehe...

betul suzi.. i agree... let see.. hehehe.. anyway.. right now.. i just watch it using youtube...

PurPlè said...

best ker anime ni? bg aku link youtube dia...

Saira said...

best purp.. i dah update with link..