Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Percubaan untuk insaf #1 - versi 2009/10

I need to start reading my research....
because it suppose to be read during summer break... mean: I have less than 2 weeks left!!! mak tolong!!!

But....

Did you see my new autoplay youtube? It's great right? I learn how to make a video autoplay on my blog.. "Good job!"

My dearest facebook friends... I'm on level 9 in farmville and I want to expend my farm.. I wanna be a rich farmer.. I'm a very hardworking person.. I even set my alarm clock to make sure I wake up in time to harvest my farm.. what a diligent person I am.. "Well done!"
my farm @ farmville :-D

Don't you guys know that Barca did play friendlies in USA? And while they do that.. I'm away visiting Europe.. So, what should I do? Download all the games and watch it like a good fan.. "Fan Award please..."

Talk about travel in Europe... I've been very busy choosing the pictures that only shows the gorgeous me.. (If it possible :p) and then thinking very hard how to show off here..

And suddenly I'm having this manga addiction.. not that's new but.. I just finished read 52 chapters of "Vampire Knight" manga online here... And If i told you that I also re-read "Fullmetal Alchemist" manga from chapters 87 to 97 just because I think I need to refresh my memory.. will you believe me? because.. If my logic is correct, chapter 98 will be post anytime this week....

Oh my god! I'm really scared now because.. just a moment ago... I email my advisor asking for a meeting.. (AND HE DID REPLY!!!!) We'll be meeting next Friday.. Now, I understand... I dig my own hole...

Pray for me.. makes my brain be super-intelligent to be able to read and understand this whole 7 chapters (I think.. yeah.. it must be around 7 chapters of "reading" homework)...

Like Edward Elric said.. "stand with your own feets" (I even take an advise from a Manga character... god help me..)

the end! :p

2 comments:

CATZ said...

aku fail je lah...
broadband aku cma cipan..
nak masuk ladang pun susah..
busuk segala tananam aku..
aku mcm dah give up nak tutup ladang jek..

Saira said...

ala.. catz.. jangan aa macam tu.. main la.. jadi i punya neighbour then sent me gift everyday :D