Wednesday, June 25, 2008

BTN : My View...

As a government's sponsored student, I have to go to BTN. At first I'm very reluctant and feel it as a burden.. But when I came back, trust me.. I have lots of different view.. For once, I think this program is not a waste.. To my own surprise, I'm glad I was force into the program..

My thought:

1. Yes, it was very tiring.. The timetable was tight.. I have not enough sleep for 5 days.. At some point, I think I want to quit the job (if BTN is the job)

2. The jurulatih and urusetia is very nice.. Fatherly and very nice.. I'm happy just to know them.

3. The programs give me a different view.. I learn to think more than I used to think.. My facilitator (for LDK program) was (for me) the most boring person but not all people is perfect, knowing this I think the program was okey.

4. When the sport xtvt involved the dance.. So I'm in! I love pocor2 dance and I love chicken dance.. I don't really like the stretching and running but.. I know.. I know.. It's for my own good. I also love Kembara so much.. walking and hiking in the jungle give me a peace of mind..

5. I love Malaysia... I definitely will come back (not that I don't want to come back before)

And I beg to differ.. For those who think this program is to brainwash us.. It is not to brainwash us, we are not that weak ok.. This program make you think and this program also give input and knowledge that we always takes for granted or maybe don't care so much.. At the end.. Everything is yours to think and to decide..

No comments: