Sunday, June 08, 2008

Sorry Catz, I had been Cook'ified.. Hehehe..

I know I promise to blog about our outing and our next 'big' things but right now I had been cook'ified.. Hehehe.. I'm busy with the cookey things and I also busy making these icons.. Hehehe.. As you guys don't know, I'm also a livejournal user and this icon thingy is famous there.. coz we used it! Here I show you guys.. Some of the icons that I made (I know blogger user don't care about this) but I enjoy making them..

The example of the big one (The making process):


Some icons I made:
David Cook's icons
Ni korek balik some of Messi's icons.. hehehe..

Aku harus insaf ni.. hehehe.. kelihatan seperti sungguh meroyan sekali.. HAHAHA..

4 comments:

Bangla Tambak Johor said...

yarobbii...tak habis lagi fever..meroyan nyaaaa ..hahahahh!

CATZ said...

memang meroyan nak mamposs...tak surut-surut lagik rupanya...hadoii..
hikhikhik..
cute2 jugaklah icon iteww...


suka lah tuuuu..

Saira said...

Hehehe.. Besh ape buat icon ni.. perlukan creativity tau.. Hahaha..

Saira said...

Catz.. I know mmg cute.. hehehe. That's why la boleh addicted tau buat bende alah ni. Ala2 syiok sendiri.. hehehe..