Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Hola! EURO 2008..

I don't mean to be girly when talk about football but.. Ok.. Just to mention I'm seriously LOVE FC Barcelona.. No play2 on that.. I Love Argentina Team (Messi IS a BIG factor) but in Euro there is no Messi! No Argentina! Most important.. No Barca! Well it's EURO.. But I still love the game.. But I can't just watch football for the sake of football, I have to pick a team or teams :D I can't watch it with no feeling.. So, since I watch EURO basically for fun.. No hard feeling... No overly emotional.. No Tension and Pressure (You can't believe the tension when your team lost.. huhuhu).. But most importantly it's EURO.. MEAN.. heheheh hihihi.. Well you know.. Europe people/guys.. The national team full of six pack.. They are sportman.. So, I can't help to be girly girly la.. By the way, they play great football.. So.. Here's the group standing so far.. (Round 1)

The game is.. Count the "love".. and Who get the bigger "love" hehehe..
Spain First-11, Spain vs Rusia
Yay! Spain WON 4-1..

All pics is from euro2008.com

No comments: