Monday, June 23, 2008

University Student Apartment - University of Missouri - Columbia

YES! YES! YES!
I GOT IT!
YES!!!!!!


I have a lot to say.. But right now I'm so happy! HAPPY! YES!!!! (Lompat2 cam katak - dlm hati la)
I just call the University Student Apartment and confirmed it..

The contract:
Start date: August 11, 2008
End date: December 29,2008 or May 30, 2009
Rent: $365/month (Includes: basic cable, internet, local phone service and parking)

Floor plan of my apartment.. hehehe
The touching story (hikss):
They offered me on June 19 (Mean June 20 our time) close the offer on the same day but I'm away from 19 - 23 Jun 2008 for a course in Ulu Sepri, Negeri Sembilan with NO internet connection whatsoever. You know, I've been worrying about status of my application all the time.. And this happen? So, my panic reaction is e-mail them and call them right away.. And Thank god! The apartment is still available and they sound very nice and understanding.. Cakap that I'm so lucky for the appartment (I AM).. Touching? Hehehe.. Scary tau! I almost miss/lost it. The one bedroom apartment ni very the goreng pisang.. Sebab tu offer dia kena jawab immediately.. Failing to answer mean that I'm not interested and they will go to the next student in the long list of waiting.. Waaa.. I'm so bersyukur..

One thing done!
Now I think everything will be okey..

To do list:
1. Get the VISA
2. Settle the Medical check-up
3. Book for the flight ticket

3 comments:

CATZ said...

u are so lucky sis..
tahniahhhh..

Bangla Tambak Johor said...

mas..
konrets!!!..so..u wait for me ahhh...thehehheheehthehehe..i will bring you cili,sambal belechenn, tempes etc..

Saira said...

Welcome dear.. Welcome! Welcome!