Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Pameran Hiasan Dalaman PWTC

First of all.. I'm not gonna do a review or anything about the exhibition here ok.. This is just the way I feel..

Welcome to the colors of our life.. Or color of our home..
This is absolutely my dream sofa.. I've been talking about this sofa since 2006.. I love to have an XXL L-shape sofa in my living room.. I just love it!
This is absolutely my dream bedroom.. See the embedded hi-fi on the wall? Well what I love most is, I want that wall.. Give me that wall!
This is Shelly and the aquarium.. I love to have the aquarium inside my living wall as well.. I WANT IT! but.. I don't think I'm gonna do it! Hehehe..
Love the orange kitchen cabinet? I LOVE IT! But.. I think I'm gonna go with a typical wood color kitchen cabinet..
How about the grandfather's clock? No.. I don't think so.. Too antique for me.. Not my taste
How about this? No for me.. I prefer tiles.. Thank you.. I think only 'old' people like their floor like this.. Just an opinion!

Ok.. Now we go to the part that makes me excited.. I LOVE painting but they are VERY expensive and I don't have that much money.. Unless I have an extra money to waste for around RM1k to RM2k.. I stick to my plan.. I'll do it myself.. and that still remains as a plan.. Ok.. Most of the paintings will have Shelly on it.. Just to highlight the size of the painting.. OK.. Here we go..

I Love Love Love these paintings so much.. I can see myself actually buy it..
See the right painting? The blue one.. I would love it inside my living room.. It's on my buy list also (but when I'm rich like Really rich okey.. Hehehe) By the way.. these paintings is consider cheap or affordable.. We have it right? 1k or 2k.. It just, do we want to spend it on the painting? I will.. Someday..
Look normal? Look closely.. (below)
Well.. you guys might still not see it.. This is actually not an oil painting.. It's stitches.. from benang you know.. I like it.. the uniqueness..
How about these.. I like it so-so la.. but it's beautiful.. It make me wonder..
Can I say.. WOW.. It's enormous! Huge! Don't know where to place it.. The color is a little blend for me but I like it.. Make it a little bit smaller.. I'll consider it.. This is absolutely out of my reach by the way..
I like it in certain way.. The white color makes me a little annoyed but this painting speak something to me.. It say something.. Very difficult to explain.. It just that white color.. tsk tsk.. still. I like it in a certain way..

Well that's it! There are lots more painting but I only snap the one that I like.. So Enjoy!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow..cantik2nya painting...i want it too..

Saira said...

want it? beli la.. hihihi..

Bangla Tambak Johor said...

aaaaa!!!...woody floor for org tua?..oh tidakkkk...u must believe this!!if you put woody ah,your home look so modernn horrr,or english/modern concept horrrr...horrrr...aa.NOW...if there is 20K lying around the house,i would do it for my crib lorrrrrrrrrr...

btw,for sofa, u prefer fabric or kulit?

Saira said...

Hahaha.. I said it just an opinion.. I know some people like it (they just don't realize that they're old HAHAHA).. I think a good shiny tile is better la... english/modern concept?? hmmm.. Is it because English people is like an old lady? Hehehe.. Jgn mare.. Ok la if you like..

For sofa, i prefer leather la tapi very the expensive maa.. The one on the pic is 14k++ but for that day, diskaun 50% tinggal 7k++, still very expensive la.. So, on budget wise.. fabric pun ok la..