Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Go Go David Cook...

Simon said.. David A knock out the final.. That's mean he is super bias to David A.. Is he think that David Cook performance not great? For me.. It's not him to tell.. David Cook give his different and versatility on the finale.. He can do it all from go out rock to touch your heart.. He did it.. David A also great but for me it's like watching a one tone ballad tune and he did it well.. Really well but trust me.. I already have Josh Groban for that.. The perfect.. sweet.. beautiful Josh..

Back to David Cook.. I can't vote, so my opinion doesn't matter.. But aku marah gila ni kat Simon.. No matter what result come out.. For me, David Cook is the winner.. He deserved it.. I hate bias thingy so I hope so does the Americans.. I hope they vote David Cook and throw it to Simon face.. He can have an opinion-- publicly.. but he has to be fair.. This is what he didn't do.. If he said the winning song of David Cook don't feel like it but I know he felt the same for David A song.. He just said the song is not great.. That's it! BIAS! American.. DO SOMETHING!

By the way.. If David Cook lose.. I'm OK with that.. It's a competition.. Someone will win and someone will lost.. I just hate the unfair and bias game..

Here the article that I love: I feel like crying reading this.. Great bitching! I love it!

p/s: Aku meroyan.. Hahahaha..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

simon's comments made DC sounded like he's great but not that great while DA is much2 great than just great.

Saira said...

I go around the web.. Hehehe... True both have a strong fan base but if this show to find a star it's david cook who have the originality and versatility.. And most people shared this opinion while DA just another Disney character but a great one..

Tapi.. Simon is really stupid.. How could David A more than great when all he sing is ballad and David Cook not so great when he sings all 3 different type of rocks..

One thing for sure.. David Cook will sell more albums.. I guarantee that..

ok.. I'm emo now.. hihihi..