Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Percubaan Yang Gagal...

I love my friend.. I value a good friendship.. But sometimes there is game that you always lost.. No matter how much you want it.. You always lost... That happen when you play it alone.. Bertepuk sebelah tangan pasti tak berbunyi kan.. But if you try it hard enuff.. Maybe.. Maybe the other party will finally noticed.. Can it be?

Ini la kisah aku pada hari ni.. I got sentimental (like always.. haks).. I want to mend something that broken.. The broken friendship.. But I have no courage.. no guts! But today.. I want to do it! I want to stop this silent war.. YES! I'm gonna do it! I just have to call her and act like nothing ever happen right? Just ask her current situation right? So I call indeed..

I called (Nervously... sejuk kaki dan tangan)
Kring.. kring.. kring..
That person: Hello...
Me: Hello.. Hmm Is it you ****? (I know she recognized my voice)
That person: Yes.. Who you want to talk with? (Sound so stiff and unfeeling)
Me: Hmm.. It's me.. Saira
That person: Ya.. Who you want to talk with? (Sound very stiff and frozen)
Me: (You.. I want to talk with you) Hmm... Is Roxx there? (All courage gone..)
That person: ... (Calling Roxx immediately)
Roxx: Yes..
Me: I cannot do it! She pushed me away.. I felt it!!!
Roxx: ....

That's it! The end of my courage (at the moment).. It's not that I don't expect it.. It just that.. I don't know.. Maybe it was too broken to mend.. Maybe I should try again next time.. Maybe I should let it go.. I just want to change things.. I need to change it.. I want everything to be better.. I don't want to act like an enemy anymore.. I'm tired.. It's ok if she want to maintain her ego.. I must admit defeat now.. I can't win.. She win.. I try next time..

Mood: Sentimental.. Hiksss..

3 comments:

CATZ said...

A good try sis..

Anonymous said...

its her lost.not your lost.

Saira said...

Huhuhu.. So sad la..