Sunday, May 18, 2008

My Crazy Moment...

I just cancel my outing with Shelly today.. Why? Be.......cause... of this stupid David Cook hooked.. I juat want to watch the marathon of American Idol.. Ok.. I have no life! Hiksss.. By the way I just found a web where I can download all the mp3 of AI.. Well I'm only looking for David Cook..

If I'm not mistaken.. there is only 3 artist that used to make me hooked this bad.. Well if we add DC.. It will be 4.. The most singer that I love and still do is Josh Groban.. Well.. this is no competition.. I love Josh but I wanna add to that.. It's David Cook.. I don't know the future.. Will DC live to the expectation? Because last time when I'm crazy hooked to Mawi (Hahaha) he doesn't live to the expectation.. I got frustrated and I don't think he deserved my interest (Hahaha.. statement maut).. Anyway I know.. Since AI is SOOOOO much better by zillion miles than AF.. He will live to the expectation..

I can't believe that I choose to shut down in my room helplessly watching the re-run of AI than going out having some real fun with Shelly.. I think it just not fair to Shelly if I don't enjoy the outing coz my mind surely will be somewhere else.. There is always next time.. Right?

I'm in my zone.. By the way.. when I got bored with certain part of AI.. I'll switched to my Roswell DVD.. (I can be this antisocial u know.. Hakss)

No comments: