Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Guilty Pleasure...

That is exactly what I feel at the moment.. I just torrented (is it a real word?) "Analog Heart" by David Cook.. I feel guilty doing it because this is the work of David Cook and I just download it for free.. I have no choice since this is the album he produced before entering American Idol (His Independence Album) and they had stop selling it.. I do feel like a pirate here.. But I really really want to have this album.. So.. That is why I say.. No Choice.. All songs write, sing and produced by him.. So, you understand right? why I want it so much.. And hmm.. I got it..


Another top story.. Well I found a link made by a generous David Cook fan where I can download all of Cook performance in AI with a DVD Quality.. I'm talking about 3000++ kbps file you know.. That is a super clear DVD quality (Even better than tv.. OK our sweet astro - well if you wanna know, Astro is analog tv, they converted analog signal from satellite to digital for our decoder and then converted it back to analog on our TV.. That's why if you wanna buy LCD TV, go for a good brand or just buy Plasma TV, else you will be disappointed watching a bad TV quality.. or else stick to the plat tube TV ~~~ I'm so off topic here.. hehehe) I mean all. like ALL and I'm really2 glad to have a chance to watch the "ZZ Top and David Cook - Sharp Dressed Man" performance again.. in good HQ And all others as well like 'the fall in love moment' -> Billy Jean.. hehehe

Oh.. just to mention, I went to do a medical checkup again today (They doing it part by part you know) and this time my blood was taken for some test and HIV test prove -ve (very the expected) and the TB test result will only come out this Friday.. I believe I'm TB free but Purp has to worry since her skin show 'something' while mind.. clear like an angel (imagine that! Hahaha)..

Tomorrow kind of a big day for me.. I'll tell you later!

c ya'

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

the bruise is still there u know... oh i forgot to write about it in my blog... penting tu... hehheee...

Anonymous said...

of course lah the bruise's still there kan... it takes time to dissappeared... lg pelik klu the bruise tiba2 hilang.

CATZ said...

hamboi-hamboi...minah pirate..
best ke lagu2 album indie dia tuh?