Wednesday, May 28, 2008

KEY! KEY! KEY!

I'm on the moon at the moment.. I just so happy.. Yay! Yay! Yay! I can't believe it that now.. I really have my own house.. Today I collected my key (Well not after pay some more bla bla thingy).. Hahaha.. I feel so surreal.. Well.. I know I'll have my own house at the moment I bought it (2006) but to really have it is different.. Well, this is not my childhood dream.. I thought my husband (whoever he is) gonna buy it to me.. I thought I'll have a typical life where I don't have to think for myself.. Now.. It's like.. I'm so independent? Am I like it? Well.. I like it that I able to manage but I think not thinking by myself would be nice too.. So.. This is it! I got to do it myself.. This is my house anyway..

The Keys
Purp go with me to collect the key and we immediately visit my house and believe it or not.. I already made a deal with a contractor for the grill and railing.. I had a deal.. (I close the deal on the evening when I'm going there for the 2nd time of the day).. I'm glad that everything happen now.. As you all know, I'm going to US so.. I think I only have 2 and 1/2 months.. So.. If I calculate it right.. I'll be able to stay in my own house for around 1.5 month.. What an anticlimax.. Have a peeps guys.. Oh.. just for you to know.. from the outside, the color is Orange (I LOVE IT!)

The Front Door and the Hall

The Stairs

Suddenly I feel so not ready.. Well, I have a good life if not great here in Malaysia.. But I have to start back to ground zero and become a student.. At a place I never go and the people I never met.. Oh, I'm soo not ready.. This is a mix up for me.. I really really want to design my dream house.. I have this and that plan to my house and it all have to hold.. (FOR 2 YEARS!)

Anyway.. This is it.. This is the path of my life.. Either you go for it OR.. ok.. go for it!

3 comments:

CATZ said...

tahniahh..adehhh....bestnya....
bestnya.....

Sandy Rich said...

Congrats!!!
Nice house...looks so comfortable.Too bad kena tunggu dua tahun before you can move in...

Saira said...

Thanks catz..

Yo le Sandy.. I'm actually feel bad about that.. I like my house and I feel kind of sad that I can't have enough time with it..