Thursday, March 06, 2008

Being Mc-Guyver == Free Chicken Chop == FAT

Tonight is the 2nd night for me being a Mc-Guyver.. Yesterday, Paris locked Baby's room and left the key inside.. Who was she looking for savior?>>> The Great Saira! Today, Eva left her keys at her office.. Who was she asked for help? The Mc-Guyver>>> The Super Saira! If yesterday the service was free tonight I got rewarded.. Free chicken chop from "Mama Chops Papa Grill".. Since Eva owned the MCPG, the rewards was acceptable.. Because for a small favor like this, I will never ask anything in return.. Reason? Because it was too easy.. No sweat at all..

Tools needed to open a locked door:
1. Card (Unused SOGO Birthday's Card is enuff)
2. A little skill
3. A little patient

2 minutes.. DONE! If you got lucky.. a minute is enough..

So, a great diet(?) night was RUIN! I just ate chicken chop at 11.15p.m!!! (Eva tapau it from her restaurant).. I don't want to eat it, I just want to taste it a little and save it for tomorrow but.. BUT.. It's there.. calling me to eat it! Arghhhh!!!! Now, I RUIN myself! It's a pity to my body.. I will sleep very soon... I should NOT eat!!! And now I'm FULL and Angry at myself for the lack of SELF CONTROL! That's the keywords: Self Control!!!

What's done is done! Catz!!!! I'm Calling for you!!! PLEASE! Let's go swimming with me tomorrow.. Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee........ Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee........ Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee........

Sin : Gluttony

No comments: