Sunday, March 16, 2008

The Spiderwick Chronicles...

I'm watching this movie with my friend Linda.. Well we love it! I'm glad that this movie is good and funny coz well I want to have a good time.. And a good time indeed.. 4/5 stars. This movie is from the book (I check it at the store) well, it's a children book but very interesting.. Yes, people can say it's like Narnia and Harry Potter but it was different.. maybe same genre but different story and I feel the originality. I love this movie and I'm planning to buy a DVD of this movie (later)..

It's about this book by Arthur Spiderwick - The book of secrets

Thumbletack- The House Brownie.. Easily get angry but will settle down if you give him honey.. It is so cute and funny!

Hogsqueal - A master plan of everything but easily get distracted by a bird.. Love bird so much.. The savior at last.. Hehehe..

Mallory, Jared and Simon Grace.. I like the sister.. She is cute and cute.. And the different char between the twin.. Just for you to know.. Main char: Jared Grace.. always the rebellious get the main char ha..

The Goblin - There are lots and lots of them.. Bad bad bad.. Mulgarath 's slave.. Scary and funny! Beware!

Jared and his great grandfather, Arthur Spiderwick.. poor aunt Lucinda.. Great man..

Cute? The sprite - one of the great secret of the hidden world.. Flying flower.. cute sgt..

Mulgarath - The bandit! The ogre! He is after the secret in the book.. He want it all and destroy it all.. He can change to any form to deceive people.. Too bad he change into bird at the end.. Hehehe..

Ok.. Obviously I love this movie...

2 comments:

Farrah Cotton said...

IKRi luv luv luv spiderwick chronicles :D

Farrah Cotton said...

IKRi luv luv luv spiderwick chronicles :D