Wednesday, March 05, 2008

MeSsI InJurEd AGaiN!!! Oh No! And He CRY!!

NO!! My Messi injured again... I feel so bad.. so sad.. Why Messi Why? And I know he ask the same question.. I never see Messi cry.. He must be very frustrated.. Messi will miss SIX weeks! Six weeks without Messi mean six weeks of incompleteness in the world of football.. Messi.. Please recover soon and Faster..

We all pray for your fast recovery Leo... Please don't cry..

Barca WON! But there is no joy.. Barca won>> It just what it mean to be, I never doubt it.. I knew we will win.. The Messi injury really effect me and all of Barca fan.. We with you Messi..

This is the video of the event.. Messi is so psychological devastated.. Love you Messi.. Tomorrow never die..


Messi is young.. His body is young.. he will recover fast.. His constant injury maybe because of the youngness..
Full name: Lionel Andrés Messi
Date of birth: June 24, 1987
Place of birth: Rosario, Argentina
Height: 1.69 m
Club: Barcelona (Forward - No. 19)
National team: Argentina
Girlfriend's Name: Saira

God Bless Messi...

4 comments:

Howtindog said...

I almost cried when his teammates were hugging him. It was so touching, and Messi is cute.

Saira said...

Yes.. It's sad to see he broke down like that.. It break my heart. Hope he get well soon.. I agree.. :D Messi is cute and lovable...

Anonymous said...

alahai....ko pun nagis ke mek??

Saira said...

I tak cry la.. sedih je.. Huhuhu.. Hope Messi ok now..