Monday, March 31, 2008

I Am Paranoid...

Today everything seems to went wrong even it was nothing wrong actually.. I'm so tired and I not felt so good (Nothing to do with health since I'm completely healthy).. Okla.. first of all I thought Baby hate me.. Then I bengang ngan e-bay seller... Then I got no mood at all.. No mood to call Shelly or Catz or anybody to ask them going to free movie at Alamanda (I know I will do that if I'm not in this mood)..

First, the reason (silly me) I thought Baby hate me is.. Yesterday Baby did her laundry and after that she went out.. So, bila aku turun with my seguni baju.. aku nampak that Baby had finished her laundry and since tempat sidai baju limited, selalunya aku akan tangguhkan je and change my laundry schedule.. But yesterday, I felt Selfish.. Aku just alih all of Abby's baju and do my laundry and I used the whole penyidai.. So went Baby come home, she look not so cheerful with the incident and I felt a little bad.. I try to help Baby hang her baju with the little space left.. But then she went out again.. (I just kept quite and act innocent) So today, I call Baby and she didn't answered me. I thought.. Oh, she hate me now because of that stupid laundry.. Huhuhu.. So, today I burned the Anuar Zain CD as a gift to Baby and do all the cheerful thing.. like invite her to my room and try to have a good conversation (Usually I like to ignore people after work and give myself a space in my own space.. Hehehe..) But It end up, Baby had left her handphone and didn't heard my call.. She also had appointment yesterday and had to left home.. It just me.. Super paranoid.. and being silly or being negative..

Second, I e-mail the e-bay seller for my item, I thought I will get it today but I just found out that they don't even sent the item to me.. yet. Because of some stupidity & misunderstanding and I end up pissed off at them:
My 1st msg..:a little curios:
"Hi.. I still don't get my e-bay item. I thought you only need 2-3 working day."

They email me back about the payment.. Said that they didn't received it??? WTF! So my 2nd msg to them.. :a little angry:

"I already made a payment on Thursday (27/03/08) last week and I had notify you using ebay e-mail. (I forward the email shortly) and also included your email on maybank third party email address. How could you don't realize that I had already made the payment? (I attached the record from my maybank2u account - a cut and paste of transaction to your account)."

So my 3rd and last email, after they claim that my msg is not stating clearly that I already paid them.. (something to do with the process) :a little sarcasm now:
"Ok then.. By the way, in the message of mind I already said that I had paid via maybank2u and you don't say anything. And i also think that you should received the maybank2u transaction notification. Or maybe I should explore e-bay more and really understand it before try to buy anything there."
Tak la ganas sangat kan.. Tapi aku bengang la.. Dia patut notify la yang aku dah bayar Khamis lepas.. Dah hampir2 hilang ke-excitetan aku.. Tapi disebabkan belum dapat item lagi.. aku cool je la.. Huh.. Geram.. geram.. Now aku dah takde kat opis and had to ask Mimi to receive it for me..

Third, I also launch a boycott (by my own with no effect at all) to all the Football/soccer forums, all the internet news on Barcelona game or club or player.. I even stop myself to watch my daily Sport Center news on espn. I cut myself out of football and sport news (Even on tv3 news.. I rather watch Tamil News.. I actually did).. I even stop reading the fics.. Started from last Saturday, I launch a "I Hate Barca!" and "I hate football" and "I hate sport". How could they did this to me/us? I can't forgive them.. Not Yet.. By the way.. guys, I just want to tell you that the Barca pronunciation is 'Barsa' It's Spain you know.. (I had to correct my friend who read it wrong all this time)

Oh, by the way I just met my new boss today (my former boss decided that he need more time to do research and had to let go of the management thingy) and my first thought is "Oh.. I don't like him.. with all that slang.. mentang2 la baru balik U.K.. Huh" (He do the presentation on Seminar that I attend today) But on second thought.. "Why is that? He did nothing wrong to me and he might be nice. I should give him a chance" Hehehe.. like it matter.. It just the change.. People hate changes and I just being shallow.. I think it's only because of my mood.. I just love to feel bad and to think bad.. I have all the negative opinions in all issues today (Not all that I like to mention here..) So, I declare :

I'm a bad girl today... and this is a bad entry..

p/s: bad means negative :p

No comments: