Friday, March 14, 2008

I HATE HER! I HATE HER! I HATE HER!!!

I just cannot stop hating her...
I should stop hating her... (noted)
She's not worth it! (noted)

I can't help myself, everyday I hate her more.. Why? Did I miss her? Did I jealouse seing her talk with other people/friends? Did I need her? She just doesn't know what she is missing! She missed out our moment of joy! She missed out our moment of sad! She missed out the complexcity of our little life! And she look content and happy.. She clearly don't miss us a bit! I hate her!! Hate Hate Hate Hate Hate Hate Hate Hate Hate Hate Hate Hate her so much!

I have too much things in my mind right now. Too much problems. Too much feeling.. I feel unsecured and vulnerable.. and I hate her more and more everyday. She suppose to be at my side right now! and comfort me at this moment of my life. Oh, God I hate her soo much.

I just cannot stop hating her for what she did! Why oh why? Her egos will makes her alive and happy. damn it! She is damn happy with her life??? I hate her for loving her egos first and most of all.

To stop hating her is to stop caring about her... (noted)
Don't care because she doesn't! (noted)

Conclusion: I HATE HER!

1 comment:

CATZ said...

jgn benci sgt...nanti jadik suka...hehehhe..
she looks happy,but deep inside, i think she missed u ols...