Sunday, March 02, 2008

Saturday == EAT + SLEEP

Got no plan today.. mean, no movie or shopping plan.. just want to relax and relax.. Woke up late and has nothing to do, I just surf the net and watch barca match that I had download over torrent.. Until a lunch time.. Now, my body want something to eat and I had plan a nice lunch.. kenduri kawin of my senior colleague's daughter.. Yes! I like wedding if it close by coz 1- The food always good.. 2- I can meet people.. At first I thought nobody want to accompany me (all biziii with personal things) and I will not go alone of course (no matter how I want to).. No phone call from catz or mimi.. but baby said yes.. so around 2p.m we when to the wedding (Been heavy raining early on).. The wedding is nice, meet some colleagues and some who are already pencen.. it's like reunion party for them *hik hik* Back from wedding around 3.30pm and immediately snooozee.. Sleep like baby.. Hahahaha..

Plan no. 2 - To go to pasar malam and buy some foods or anythings but baby got something else in her mind.. Well, we sort of plan it a long time ago but had no chance whatsoever.. We plan to go to Bukit Bintang and have dinner at "The Ship".. So.. why not? Let's GO babeyyy... kui kui kui..

Dinner at The Ship..

Stupid! stupid! stupid! Me, being a a typical me.. I forget again to bring my camera.. So, u guys should satisfied with the camera phone quality.. *sorry*

Free appetizer - Fresh salad and bun.. me with thousand island dressing..
Baby fresh salad with some France dressing (can't remember)..
Seafood Cocktail - Yummy! got prawn, crab, lala and etc.. recommended!
I order this - Sirloin Steak... Yummy!
Baby order this - Rib Eye Steak.. Yummy too..

I like eating here.. the taste of the steak is great but cannot do selalu la.. It will effect the budget tremendously.. Hahaha.. 2 people eating cost us around RM150.. so, I'm not rich enuff to do it everyday.. kui kui kui.. But I like it coz they give free appetizer (salad and bun with butter) - I can't remember Victoria Station did the same.. I think not. So, service is better here.. The juice is even cheaper than Secret Recipe..

After eating2.. we walk2 a little bit at Bukit Bintang.. Most shopping complex already closed.. It's 10.30pm.. Watch a lot of foreigner do shoppings at small2 shops.. Survey2 other restaurant and plan our next big dinner.. hehehe.. Outback Steakhouse look nice.. Hehehe... Got nothing else to do and my stomach really full.. we walk back to the car and drive home.. and Snoozeeeee...

I feel soo guilty to myself and it makes me fasting on Sunday.. hehehe..

4 comments:

Mimi said...

Waaa.. sedapnye! Ni yg rasa lapar ni.. Abis la diet aku :P

Note: dont eat at outback steakhse kt bukit bintang (sbelah lowyat kan?).. not reccommended by me n pakcik.. makanan dia so n so, air lagi mahal drpd chillis tapi xleh refill plus xbesh.. go to TGI Friday or Chillis or Vstation or jez stick wif the ship...

okie dokie.. nk pi cari food to eat.. hehe

Saira said...

ye ke outback tu tak besh?? ok.. nnt nak try kat TGI Friday la.. Skrg we on tour all femes steakhouse in Malaysia.. hehehe.. (no time expired) Anyway, i don't know Chillis give refill? I tot only Nandos do that..

Anyway, I mmg plan nak gi Vstation (don't know when la) since last time gi tak try that steak yg Kiki said the best steak ever tu..

Anonymous said...

wah..ko makan sedap-sedap tak ajak kucing ini.. ..mioww..
miowww..grrrr...!!
sedapnyaa.....huwaa..nak makan..nak makan..uu meleh-leleh air liur ku ini...kat keybod neh.laparrrrr..!!

ehm....

Saira said...

Sorry la catz.. tu ad-hok punye plan tu.. mlm lak tu.. u mana free.. nnt kita g makan kat vstation ok? sure rabak ko punye poket.. hahahaha... tapi heavenly aaa..