Friday, March 07, 2008

Friday Blues???

Sah! Sah! I've been a bad employer today.. No mood at all.. Actually I'm reading something and try my best to understand it.. it just so confusing and I think I had used most of my brain capacity this week. Why it's so confusing? I understand all the theory (well mostly).. by theory it should work! But damn it! Why I got the crazy data??? Why oh WHY?

Well, this is mostly what happen day in day out of my job.. Trying to understand the impossible until it is not impossible anymore.. Do some testing and experiment and do it again and do some design and debugging or create something.. Simplified things which maybe end up makes it more complicated.. Arghhh!!! I don't know if this is what I imagine to be when I'm still young. I'm suppose to be a doctor! Or Hotel manager.. Yes, I always dream to be a hotel manager, at my own hotel.. I want to be the boss.. talk talk only and wait for the result.. Hahaha.. Who can imagine I will end up working in the lab? and try my best to virtually understand how the data actually transfer? Boring!

Start Saira Start! Look at that piece of note! Read it all.. If still don't understand.. bring it back home and rebus it.. drink the water and let it be in your system.. for a moment.. hehehe before it eventually flush out!

:p

2 comments:

CATZ said...

wuts wrong wit u dear...??

Saira said...

I don't know. maybe bcoz this project has a lot of pressure.. Boss very needy u know.. I did once dream to be a hotel manager and live in the hotel.. or a doctor so i can diagnose myself.. Or I can work at Barcelona and fix Messi for real..