Wednesday, March 19, 2008

YES! A Great NEWS... :D

Congratulations on your acceptance to the Electrical and Computer Engineering Graduate Program. Please see the attached acceptance letter.

Sincerely,

Director of Graduate Studies
Electrical and Computer Engineering
University of Missouri-Columbia


YES! YES! YES! Finally I got the acceptance letter from one of the Universities that I had applied... Otak ni masih keawan-awangan lagik.. Heheheh.. Hahahaha.. Well, MU bukan la my first choice tapi I feel save now.. Anyway, aku tak tau la what is my first choice pun... kiranya aku suka la.. maybe aku pilih university ni akhirnya.. Well.. I'm happy.. HAPPY! Happy! happy! HaPpY! hApPy! HAHAHAHA...

Okla.. Thank you Allah...

I Love You... Love you all...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

tahniahhhhh....

Saira said...

:D Thankss...