Thursday, March 13, 2008

Got to Sleep But...

I know I should sleep now. It's 2.00 a.m and I have to be ready to work hard tomorrow.. Times is ticking! But somehow I just can't. I want to write something.. So, blogging is a perfect solution.

Tonight is a great night. I have no planned for tonight but Baby and Paris ask me to join them to dinner.. So, why not? I need to get out from my unmanageable room anyway (Reason: I prefer staring at the wall instead of keep it tidy.. hiks) but instead of having a dinner, we (they?) (no matter) decide to play bowling at Alamanda. Great! Hehehe.. It's a long time since I last play it.. maybe a year ago? Hahaha.. my inner talent can't wait to kick out.. Well, there is a lot of people.. All the lane full and we have to wait for awhile. So.. this is the place where people nowadays love to spend their quality time with family.. (Flash back: I never play bowling until I'm 22 years old.. huhuhu). There is a kid (around 5 years old I guess) in my opinion played better than me.. Kui kui kui.. I lost in both games.. Conclusion: I'm sucks at Bowling!

SuperBowl Alamanda at 10.30p.m weekday

Bowling story - I think I injured my arm muscle (hamstring maybe) because I don't stretching properly.. hehehe.. So, note to purple, it is likely that my ability to write an intelligent coding into the Xilinx programming will decrease.. Because it's common: When injured; case "true" <= Performance down! Hehehe... Sorry... I really hope I don't go all 'mandom' tomorrow. Please blame the injury crisis..


Vid of us from my hp.. not bad ha? :D (Me: took the vid) Title: "Baby is Leading.."

After bowling, we stop by at my new favorite stall (kerang bakar's place la) but no kerang bakar today.. maybe bcoz it's raining and maybe gak bcoz it too late.. around 12.30a.m (not so late la kan) Anyway, no kerang bakar and I eat chicken wing.. which is tasty.. Paris order Nasi Goreng Kampung (8/10) and Baby order chaw ko teaw (not so tasty).. After eat we go back home and I chat a little with my friend catz who is outstation at Penang/Perak..

Ok now I feel tired and want to sleep.. (2.35 a.m now) Ok la.. Esok2 la kalau ada idea nak add2 story here.. Adios for now.. Hik hik hiksss.....

But....
I still feel it!!! ARGHH!!!! Like something missing in my heart. A HOLE. Maybe it's Messi? Hahaha Or the unsolved problems at office.. Or the hate that I still carry and hold towards her, the one who don't even deserved my thought? Or the fact that I'm still worried about the University offer...

Really adios! :p

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WAHHHHH...boling..bolinggg..bestnyaaaa

myra said...

ahaha saira, im fast too! hahaa. i'll link u after this k?

yeah i had fun too. im sure baby enjoyed the game the most coz she won. damn. haha.

dance pad tonite?

Saira said...

Myra,
Ok.. dance pad tonite.. I guarantee baby will be the one who will lost. Hahaha..

p/s: I add u too k.

Catz,
udah2 wat keje ok.. come and join me.. We go bowling together2 ok.. soon.. hehehe..