Sunday, March 09, 2008

Ta Daaaa!!!

Today I went out to Plaza Lowyat with my friends.. Baby want to buy a laptop.. So, me as an unofficial unpaid IT consultant was dragged there.. Well, after several hours (HOURS) walking and surveying, finally Baby make a decision to buy Acer Laptop.. I'm so jealous coz I like her laptop.. (I still love my Twinhead laptop Hehehe..) BUT I WANT a NEW one! Arghhh!!!! So, to be fair to my laptop, I buy a new LCD protector.. May it always looks new and beautiful.. Hehehe..

Then... I remembered!!! My ipod need a new cloth.. Yes.. looking for ipod's cloth mission started.. Hehehe.. And this is the result:

From outside..
From inside..

There is also other color and other style.. but I like black since I know pink didn't fit with me.. and I'm not careful enuff to wear white.. So, like the leather cloth??? Hehehe...

No comments: