Sunday, March 23, 2008

Me and Books and Books and Books...

Saje je rasa nak tulih entry ni.. maybe as a noted to myself or maybe as a result of boring-ness or maybe for no reason at all but just love fill in my blog.. Apa2 pun.. whatever la kan..

Right now, I am looking at my shelf of books.. I want to categorized it to 3 categories..

1. Books that I love so much that I re-read it sooo many times
2. Books that I like and already read it
3. Books that I think I like it, I bought it but still in my waiting list, for whatever reason I still have no time to read it..

1. Books that I love so much..

Ok, as said above I have a tendency of re-read the books that I love and this is the main reason why I found myself no-time to read the books in the 3rd category.. I love fantasy/adventure books.. So, mostly these kind of books in this list.. So, the list:

1. Harry Potter Series -Seriously, I think I re-read them more than 5 times.. please times it by 7 books
2. LOTR series - I read it like.. ermm at least 2 times.. ops maybe 3 times..
3. His Dark Material by Philips Pullman, ala citer yg one of it is "The Golden Compass" - This one is on attemp to read it for 2nd time.. Baru beli jer buku ni end of last year..
4. The Firm by John Grisham - This is my fav for non-fantacy.. So... Well... U know...
5. Something Wonderful and Whitney, My Love by Judith McNought - Sometimes I craved for romantic books and I always found myself re-read these..

This list can be long but I stick for the books that I constantly re-read only la kan..

2. Books that I Read..

The list is too long.. Can't put a list ok.. Reason: Malas.. banyak la.. ada yang aku sewa beli.. ada yang memang beli. ada yang pinjam.. Oh, just to mention that I mostly already read all John Grisham books (I like John Grisham), All Judith McNought books, and lots of V.C Andrew books, Sydney Sheldon books.. And I won't mention the Salma Hamid a.k.a Nancy Drew books (Ni kira zaman kanak2 dolu.. hihihi).. Lots of randoms books mostly by suggestion by my friend or just found it interesting.. whatever.. bla bla bla..

3. Books in my waiting list...

I love to buy books.. I'm addicted to it.. I just like to buy books.. I want to read it but well sometimes you just don't have all the times in the world.. But still I want to read them.. Really! Ok.. aku gi korek buku2 ni from my shelf ok.. Sian diorang.. Hehehe.. (The worst is, I keep buying new books)

The waiting list..

1. The Face by Dean Koontz - aku beli buku ni tahun 2005 kat Germany
2. The Beach by Alex garland - lama dah beli.. baru baca separuh pastu lost interest
3. A King's Ransom by James Grippando - Beli sama ngan The Face
4. Gravity by Tess Gerritsen - Medical thriller, seriously aku nak baca buku ni
5. The Apprentice by Tess Gerritsen - No time not yet..
6. The Bourne Identity by Robert Ludlum - Dah baca separuh, got interuppted by other books tetiba terlupa..
7. The Dark Tower, Wizard and Glass by Sthepen King - Ni beli sbb murah hehehe.. never a fan of Mr. King but I'll find time
8. Undue Influence by Steve Martini - Aku hampir lupa aku beli buku ni.. baru td jumpa and baca sipnosis, very interesting.. I know why I bought it tp have no idea why tak baca.. obvious reason - aku selalu beli byk buku at one times so maybe i miss this accidentally..
9. The Millionaires by Brad Meltzer - Beli kat Germany gak.. nampaknya too much party times makes reading come 2nd
10. Malachi's Moon and Hogs Hog Down - Beli waktu jualan murah, I doubt I will read these..
12. The King of Torts by John Grisham - I wonder why? maybe get saturated by John Grisham at that time and terforget this one.. then it hide behind other books..
13. Ashes To Ashes by Tami Hoag - Dah baca separuh.. got interrupted
14. Stardust by Neil Gaiman - What can I say, aku beli buku ni serentak ngan "His Dark Material" by Philips Pullman (in 1st category) which I like it so much.. So, buku ni tertinggal bas.. sian.. nak baca aa ni..
15. Gone With The Wind by Margeret Mitchell - Beli sbb cite ni kira legend la kan.. tp lum start baca lagik..
16. Three books by Agathe Christie - Ada jualan murah hari tu. aku beli 3 sekali.. tp satu pun tak baca lagik..
19. The Undomestic Goddess by Sophie Kinsella - Borrow from catz, baca sikit pastu ntah.. got interrupted as well
20. Memoirs of A Geisha by Arthur Golden - Borrow from Mimi, dah jd harta aku dah sbb tak start2 baca..

See? Berapa banyak buku dalam waiting list.. And I just bought "The Chronicles of Narnia" (7 in 1 books) yesterday.. Gladly said.. I'm reading it now! Aku buat keje ni lagik.. This waiting list ni mmg buku yang ada kat my room right now, waiting patiently to be read by me.. Huhuhu.. Buku yang aku terlupa or ada kat opis or ada kat kampung tak tau la.. tak kisah la kan.. So, should I smacked myself now for letting this happen? Or should I stop re-read books and finished the unfinished (noted for myself).. But for now, I'll buried myself with Narnia's Chronicles..

Me, a book addict but mostly I think.. Me, a book's shopping addict..

No comments: