Sunday, March 02, 2008

TOEFL Oh.. TOEFL!!!

Finally I got the result! It takes a bloody 6 weeks to arrive at my post box.. And I wait like crazy and stress stress stress! I Hate waiting! I end up doing a stupid thing.. which is >>> Calling ETS (New York) and paid extra 10USD just to know the result... I can't wait another 2 days after 6 weeks waiting.. WHY? This is why..

1. February 19, 2008 (Tuesday)
Check the mail box >>>> OMG!!! I got a letter from ETS >>>> Shaking hands >>>>>> Where is the result??? Oh NO! This is a receipt for additional University payment! %$#$%#@%$ ARGHHHHH!!!!

2. February 26, 2008 (Tuesday)
On the way to lunch.... "Kring Kring Kring!"
Dan: Hello Saira! I got it! I got the result today..
Me: Really? Really! Arghhhh!!!! ok got to go.. bye
Me: Mimi, change of plan! We eat at restaurant near my house.. I need to know..
I check my mail box.. >>> Shaking hands>>> and YES! A letter from ETS! BUT.. what??? Oh NO! This is a statement of my additional GRE result to be send to University! %$%@%@^%@ ARGHHHHHH!!!!

3. February 27, 2008 (Wednesday)
On the way to BSB concert.. "Kring Kring Kring!"
Mei: Hello Saira! I got it! I got the result..
Me: You too? Really? I'm sure I got it too but I'm not home yet.. I'll call my house mate.. See ya!
SMS: Please check the mail box..
Re SMS: Saira, there is nothing in our mail box..
Now all my friends who took the exam know
their result EXCEPT ME!
&^&$%#$@$%#$#&^% ARGHHHHHH!!!!

4. February 28, 2008 (Thursday) 12.30 am
I'm super excited with BSB concert.. Tired but Really Really happy..
But the TOEFL result drama keep playing in my mind...
ARGHHH.. I don't care anymore.. I got to complain and call ETS..
"Thank you for calling ETS.. bla bla bla.. Your call is important to us.. All our staff is BZ! please wait.." ARGHHHH!!! I wait for 10 minutes and only to be told that I should call another number and paid 10USD to know my result?? But I don't care.. I called and Now I know my result!

5. February 29. 2008 (Friday)
I received the letter.. FINALLY! ARGHHHHHH!!!!

Anyway, The result is Good... More than I expected.. I'm HAPPY! YES!!!!

Total Score: 600
Listening Comprehension: 66
Structure/Written Expression: 54
Reading Comprehension: 60

:D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

congratulations yaaa!!!!

Saira said...

Thankssss.... :)